Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA 99 - Lithuania 94
Final.

USA escapes in a close one.
wow
Must of not been hitting any 3's
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
99 points i still pretty good, its that lack of defense that has many worrying.
^I agree. We will play tough D for a possession or two. Then we just quit.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Glad they pulled it out....however, this is another reason why this team would get spanked by the original dream team....pretty sure during their run in the olympics, the closest that any team got was by 32 points...
judgementday Wrote:Glad they pulled it out....however, this is another reason why this team would get spanked by the original dream team....pretty sure during their run in the olympics, the closest that any team got was by 32 points...

I'm not saying this team would or would not compete with the Dream Team...

but I will say that comparing the scores between the two teams will not get us a legitimate comparison.

The world simply isn't as big of a place as it was in 1992.
Now we have foreign NBA players on just about every NBA roster.
We played Argentina today - Andres Nocioni, Manu Ginobli, Luis Scola and Carlos Delfino were all in the game at once.

Lithuania has two that I know of but I couldn't spell them if I tried. Songaila and Kleiza. Don't even know their first names but they are in the NBA lol

And since the Dream Team arrived in 1992 the foreign national teams get an opportunity to play against team USA every 2 years. Simply playing and preparing for that level of competition will allow you to improve - just as the overseas players playing in the NBA has allowed them to up their game.