Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County vs Magoffin County (Tues.4/11-predictions)
this is a district game at mc.any predictions?
I'm going with my dawgs in this one...by 2 or so
Lady Dawgs by 4 Good luck girls and keep your heads in the game
mc 2- lc-1.caudill had 14 strikeouts for lc
Congrats Lady Hornets on the win.
Congrats Magoffin on the win and 14 strikeouts is impressive
How many strikeouts did the MC pitcher have? It looks like Caudill put it all over MC's big hitters.
MC didn't have 2 of thier starters tonight so i guess this is a good win for MC. What about our 8th grade pitcher and her first year pitching i thnk she is do some credit on the win.
sportsfan Wrote:MC didn't have 2 of thier starters tonight so i guess this is a good win for MC. What about our 8th grade pitcher and her first year pitching i thnk she is do some credit on the win.

Back to the question how many strikeouts did the MC pitcher get? Anytime you have an 8th grader playing varsity sports that is an accomplishment. Caudill started pitching varsity as an 8th grader --she is now a sophomore

Who did not start?

Looks like LC was struggling at the plate a bit
Magoffin had 3 hits and Lawrence had 2. Michaela Howard showed tonight why she is one of the best shortstops in the region in the field and at the plate with a huge rbi triple in the bottom of the 6th inning.

Dalton Combs pitched a great game. She only had 5 K's but she was consistent with her pitches.

I think Magoffin earn some respect tonight with the win and having two starters sit out. Coach Skaggs sees everyone on that team as equals, no one is better then the other and he proved that tonight by sitting Brittany Manns and Ashley J. Howard.
Why did they have to sit out?
From what I understand the two girls missed practice on Monday. This caused them to be suspended for the game against Lawrence Co. on Tuesday.

Dalton Combs ended the game with 5 strikeouts.
Great Job Girls!