Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LBC Queen of the Hill
Scores from last night in the tournament hosted by South Floyd:

Phelps def. Shelby Valley (26-24, 25-23)
South Floyd def. Shelby Valley (15-25, 25-19, 25-17)
South Floyd def. Phelps (25-23, 25-16)

Perhaps it was a case of first game jitters for the Raiders, but my opinion (for what it's worth) is those scores are way too close against that competition to be ranked 4th in the region. Johnson Central beat Phelps earlier this week 25-12, 25-5, 25-5. Got the Warriors playing over there today so we should be able to tell if SF still has it or not.
Keep us posted!
Any updates on this tourney for us? Thanks!
East Ridge defeats SF 2-0 in finals. SF still has quite a few adjustments to make, beat the teams they should ,will get better as the season progresses. I don't understand why posters are hung up on the region rankings, this is the second reference to it in about 3-4 days. Does anyone know for sure if the KCC score is correct over Letcher?
TRUBLX3 Wrote:East Ridge defeats SF 2-0 in finals. SF still has quite a few adjustments to make, beat the teams they should ,will get better as the season progresses. I don't understand why posters are hung up on the region rankings, this is the second reference to it in about 3-4 days. Does anyone know for sure if the KCC score is correct over Letcher?
The rankings mean little, just fun for people to debate, like basketball rankings. I'm really liking seeing how much volleyball has improved each year here in the mountains. Going to be an interesting year! Can't wait to see many of these tea sin theChampions Of The Mountains classic at Pikeville soon!