Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers for former Paintsville Lady Tiger Leaha Vanhoose!
Former Lady Tiger and recent UPIKE signee Leaha Vanhoose is currently in ICU. She was the victim of a VERY abusive boyfriend! That severely beat her a couple of days ago!

From what I hear he is also currently in ICU in WV from a police chase that ended in him wrecking.

Personly....I hope he lives so he can get what he has coming to him! Takes a "real man" to do something like this to an 19 yr old girl! :lame:

Hang in there Leaha! We love you and are praying for a full recovery and to give you and your family the strength to get through this tough time!

:getwell::AngelPray
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Correction. she was just 18 yrs old.

http://www.wkyt.com/yourtown/locations/m...69456.html
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OMG, this is so sad. I'm with you OTH. I hope he makes to get what he deserves.
Prayers to Leaha & her family. May God reach down with his healing hand.
Please keep us informed OTH.
This is horrible, I pray for God healing hand on this young lady.
This is so tragic and sad!! Certainly prayers will go up for Leaha and her family.
Prayers for the Young Lady , Her BF need to be beat his self
It seems like a lot of the younger kids (boys) thinks its okay to beat on there girlfriends these days.
What is wrong with this girl.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:It seems like a lot of the younger kids (boys) thinks its okay to beat on there girlfriends these days.
What is wrong with this girl.

Question or statement?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
What a shame. Hopefully she will stay clear of this young man. And hopefully other young ladies learn from this as I'm sure there were signs prior to the incident. Praying for you and for the young man that he seeks and recieves help to ensure this never happens again.
Wow! Sad stuff to hear. Prayers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[quote=Ike Cooter]What a shame. Hopefully she will stay clear of this young man. And hopefully other young ladies learn from this as I'm sure there were signs prior to the incident. Praying for you and for the young man that he seeks and recieves help to ensure this never happens again.[/QU

This is right on Ike. Also, parents and kids remember this, nothing good happens at 3am.
Saw Leaha last night. She is out of the hospital. Still has quite a bit of swelling on here face. But, she looks much better and her spirits seemed pretty high. Thanks to everyone for the prayers that were sent out!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:Saw Leaha last night. She is out of the hospital. Still has quite a bit of swelling on here face. But, she looks much better and her spirits seemed pretty high. Thanks to everyone for the prayers that were sent out!

That's great news Hook! Thanks for the update
Thanks for the update. Glad she is ok.
I am glad she is doing better. I don't know why girls (and women for that fact) think they can change someone that is abusive. I hope he gets what he deserves.
That is good to hear, thanks for the update.
Praying