Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
George Obama (The Tale of Barack Obama Jr.'s Brother)
George has a real life brother who just happens to be the President of the United States (George Obama is the youngest of 8 children by Barack Obama Sr.). George's brother is a multi-millionare and the most powerful man in the world. Moreover George's brother has framed his re-election campaign around the "fair share" theme that we owe obligations to those who are less fortunate.......{more}

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/08/1...a-brother/
Ill take care of this for you Vector so you dont have to....

"This is FAUX News" Confusednicker:

BTW, if this is true, oh my how ridicolous this makes the President look a couple of months before the election...
More than faux news reported on this.
vector Wrote:http://www.jihadwatch.org/2007/02/how-di...enemy.html

And your point is what?

Want to explain how any of that has anything to do with George Obama.
Bob Seger Wrote:And your point is what?

Want to explain how any of that has anything to do with George Obama.

this goes to show you how anti obama he is
look at his books he wrote
think's the liberals caused 911
he's nuts
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/10...61686.html
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/DSouza-.../id/448863

There's a lot more if you care to search.

jihadwatch.org....really?
vector Wrote:this goes to show you how anti obama he islook at his books he wrote
think's the liberals caused 911
he's nuts
So? Again your point is what? Anybody that has the first bit of sense is too.

Yeah, crazy like a fox, aint he?
Granny Bear Wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/10...61686.html
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/DSouza-.../id/448863

There's a lot more if you care to search.

jihadwatch.org....really?
Thanks Granny.

Huffington Post.....Even the liberalist bible wants to talk about it..
^^
exactly

Actually, after reading a few of the sites who are reporting this, George appears more grounded and real that Obama. Maybe living at this poverty level makes one more aware of the realities of life.
Hey Granny, I wonder if George's dad fought in WWII too?

Something to ponder on, aint it?
^^
You're terrible!!
Confusednicker:
Reading the article, I couldn't help but think that despite the social desparity that seperates Obama and his brother George, the better man seemed to be George. At least George has managed to find his way through the hard knocks of life and learned to think for himself, a trait one is hard pressed to find very often even among the citizenry of the US, if not Kenya. Conversely, all I've ever heard coming out of Obama's mouth are more and even more social justice talking points, or his continual trashing the reputation of the former president, (BHO is suppose to be some kind of genius, if one accepts the word of adoring adherents, though, he doesn't seem smart enough to understand his inflamatory rhetoric damages the office of the presidency). Further, misinterpreting factual history in the light of la-la liberalism as suggested by his ultra liberal college profs, he has reimplemented the failed keynesian fiscal policies of the FDR era as the direction of choice for his administration.

The fact that our national debt shot up in a ballistically head spinning rush, from 10.6 trillion in Jan of 2009, to just shy of the 16 trillion dollar mark on August 15th of this year, means nothing if one were to accept the word of the democratic financial genius Barney Frank and the rest of his cronies that engineered the recent collapse of the housing market, not to mention the subsequent foundation shaking of wall street. Obama is a talking point expert. He parrots the social justice laced, party line platform planks in his usuall highly polished professorial style. And the mesmerized masses stand there listening with their eyes glazed over. I've seen the same phenomenon in WWII documetaries, when the masses in Germany were filmed as they listened to ze fuhrer speak during his rise to power back in the 1930's.

One of the things that bothers me most about the present climate in our country is the way we seem to be buying into a sort of personality contest between the candidates. They DNC taylors, packages and presents the 'Obama persona', and the liberal media produces the coverage which depicts him as a world leader of renown in daily photo ops. I mean, if we are going to fall prey to theatrics, and if one allows himself the lattitude, he could just as easily accept as reality that George C. Scott really was General Patton. On a side note, anytime the entertainment industry is involved I automatically turn a deaf ear (or the channel.)

The media are ever increasingly adopting the methods and the philosphical bent of the entertainment industry. The two share techniques for ratings and influence sake. The admiration in which news folks hold those in the entertainment industry, is patently obvious anytime they get to interview the stars. The point is, we really have to test the water before we buy into a line of rationale these days. A very troubling media tendency to portray the two political views in a sort of political 'food fight' has emerged of late. This has the effect of both strengthening the position of the Obama administration, whose policies are without the merit of recorded success, while weakening the position of the Romney campaign, even though he has the benefit of our recent national successes on his side of the argument which, are a matter of indisputable record. The result is an unfairly leveled playing field. The US is in free-fall and the failed policies of the last 4 years should be exposed for what they are. Instead, the media makes it seems like a trip through the line at a cafeteria, you can have it the way you like it. Only problem is, self governance on those terms is doomed to failure. But the biggest problem is the way this position nuetrallizes truth while lending integrity to slander and misrepresentations. If the press refuse to line up on the side of right, either out of political bias or naivity, there is no longer anyone around to help keep our house in order. We have to know the truth before we can vote to strengthen the 'common good'. I don't care who wins the food fight, I want a grown up and a patriot at the helm.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well said!!
I'm genuinely impressed!
Granny Bear Wrote:Well said!!
I'm genuinely impressed!

Thanks Granny
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]