Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Pick in Fantasy
If you had the #1 pick in a fantasy draft, who would you take #1 overall?

I have the #1 in an upcoming draft, I've considered trading it #1 overall pick with a 7th or 8th pick for somones 1st round with a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

I also thought go Rodgers because he was MVP last season with 45 TDs but you can get a good QB in late rounds that still put up good numbers maybe not Rodgers #s but still pretty high numbers.

At this time, If I keep the #1 pick, I'm considering taking LeSean McCoy, he had 17 TDs last season and I expect the Eagles and McCoy to even have a better year this season.

Thoughts?
It depends on the scoring of your league.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toss-up between Aaron Rodgers or Arian Foster.
^

I refuse to pick anyone from the Texans! LOL
MVP2 Wrote:If you had the #1 pick in a fantasy draft, who would you take #1 overall?

I have the #1 in an upcoming draft, I've considered trading it #1 overall pick with a 7th or 8th pick for somones 1st round with a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

I also thought go Rodgers because he was MVP last season with 45 TDs but you can get a good QB in late rounds that still put up good numbers maybe not Rodgers #s but still pretty high numbers.

At this time, If I keep the #1 pick, I'm considering taking LeSean McCoy, he had 17 TDs last season and I expect the Eagles and McCoy to even have a better year this season.

Thoughts?

Personally, I hope u draft..... K - Nate Kaeding (SD) with ur #1 pick...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:Personally, I hope u draft..... K - Nate Kaeding (SD) with ur #1 pick...

LOL...you see that title under your name? That'll be under mine after this season.
MVP2 Wrote:LOL...you see that title under your name? That'll be under mine after this season.

LOL.... We'll see....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I always get 2 RBs before anything
zaga_fan Wrote:I always get 2 RBs before anything

Normally your right but after the way last season went, I could see 3 or 4 QB's going in the 1st round...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:Normally your right but after the way last season went, I could see 3 or 4 QB's going in the 1st round...

Last year I was in a draft that had 4 QBs go in the first 4 picks.
I was forced to take one in the second round just so I would have a legit starter.
zaga_fan Wrote:Last year I was in a draft that had 4 QBs go in the first 4 picks.
I was forced to take one in the second round just so I would have a legit starter.

Yeah.. But 1st round is overrated... I look more into the middle rounds... Last year I got Eli in 7th... And Cam Newton in a early season trade..

This season everyone is saying Rodgers but I think Brady would b a good top 2 or 3 pick.. N.E. added so many weapons this off-season...

And last season Packers threw the ball so much, I think getting Benson will hurt Rodgers some.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Is Brees going to be a safe pick this year?
After a record setting performance last year, plus the fact that his coach is gone, could it be to much of a risk?
ekff Wrote:Yeah.. But 1st round is overrated... I look more into the middle rounds... Last year I got Eli in 7th... And Cam Newton in a early season trade..

This season everyone is saying Rodgers but I think Brady would b a good top 2 or 3 pick.. N.E. added so many weapons this off-season...

And last season Packers threw the ball so much, I think getting Benson will hurt Rodgers some.

I agree with this.

Fantasy Football isn't about who gets the elite players.
Everyone, unless they are dumb, drafts a couple of them.
It is the middle to late rounds that win your fantasy league.
Getting WRs that contribute on a weekly basis is big too.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Is Brees going to be a safe pick this year?
After a record setting performance last year, plus the fact that his coach is gone, could it be to much of a risk?

Not a first round pick.
But Drew Brees is always a GREAT fantasy QB.
Especially with the way that the Saints like to throw it all over the field.
I wouldn't pick one of his WRs though.
He spreads the ball around so well that they usually don't have anyone that puts up decent numbers EVERY week.
[YOUTUBE="2012 Fantasy Football"]b9m1537j-Aw[/YOUTUBE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:Yeah.. But 1st round is overrated... I look more into the middle rounds... Last year I got Eli in 7th... And Cam Newton in a early season trade..

I think it only helps him. The defense will have to respect the run.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I think it only helps him. The defense will have to respect the run.

U could be right but I just look at it the other way.. Packers were a pass happy team last season and fantasy wise, Rodgers got some redzone rushing TD's and I think they'll use Benson more. But again there 2 ways to look at it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:U could be right but I just look at it the other way.. Packers were a pass happy team last season and fantasy wise, Rodgers got some redzone rushing TD's and I think they'll use Benson more. But again there 2 ways to look at it.

I see that as well. Rodgers is so versatile moving around. I hate watching him scramble. Big hits are big injuries.