•  Previous
  • 13(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allan Hatcher steps down from Perry Central
This is just IMO::::

When talking boys basketball programs in Eastern Kentucky, Hazard and Perry Central are the top 2 programs. And now the 2 best coaches in EKY are back in the same district. From 2002/03 to 2005/06 the Hazard/Perry rival was as good as ever and Coach Spurlock and Coach Holland had a big part in that.. Don't get me wrong I know both Spurlock and Holland very well and they respect and like each other.

But on a personally note, could be any worse for me.. I am Bulldog through and through but I support Coach Spurlock in anything, I respect him as much as I respect anyone.

Coach Spurlock at Perry Central
Coach Holland at Hazard

Man just don't seem right.... But Perry and Hazard both get what they wanted. Hazard pushed and pushed Spurlock and Perry done the same to Holland... Now guess what, that coach could be ur schools worst nightmare.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:I'll take Perry or Hazard to win the region....

Any bet u want?

I would be willing to take that bet if Johnson doesn't come to PCC...If he does though, it will push PCC straight to #1!
^ I meant to say Hazard and Perry...

Overrated, gets Breathitt and Knott

I get Hazard and Perry....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
HUB Wrote:[ Bentley can't hold Kent Campbell's whistle!

Guess that's why he has a highschool coaching job and campbell doesnt?
Ballers Wrote:Guess that's why he has a highschool coaching job and campbell doesnt?

ask any of the Perry players that have been under both of them as an assistant coach. Campbell is the better coach. Bentley is simply looking to pad his resume. I guarantee if Kent Campbell would actively apply for jobs he would land a good one
I have seen former players say that they loved being under coach Bentley in his days at Perry Central
Kent is a very good coach and so is john. I don't think it's fair to say that about john because he truly cares about the kids. I think they r both very good young coaches that will land great jobs down the road.
ah boys...
ballstar Wrote:Kent is a very good coach and so is john. I don't think it's fair to say that about john because he truly cares about the kids. I think they r both very good young coaches that will land great jobs down the road.

I aint ever talked to the guy and it probably was a quick judgement on my part but that dont change the fact that he gives me that vibe. Honestly I dont have a problem with him looking out for himself. There isnt any money in assistant coaching and if I were him I would try to go where the money is and try to work up to something bigger and that's what hes doin. I just talked to people that was coached by both guys and they said Kent was the better coach but we all know Bentley has the experience.
Kent Campbell coaches at A.B. Combs Elementary. A.B. Combs could beat Estill County's High School Varsity 4 out of 5 games. Bentley is a good coach but not a Kent Campbell. Campbell probably makes more money coaching at AB Combs than John does at Estill County High. Kent has no interest in kissing anyones ass, thats why he doesnt coach High School. He has a nice life.
BIG NEWS TOMORROW!!!!!(Tuesday).... Which will get this thread back on topic....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:Kent Campbell coaches at A.B. Combs Elementary. A.B. Combs could beat Estill County's High School Varsity 4 out of 5 games. Bentley is a good coach but not a Kent Campbell. Campbell probably makes more money coaching at AB Combs than John does at Estill County High. Kent has no interest in kissing anyones ass, thats why he doesnt coach High School. He has a nice life.

Dumbest post ever.
No dumber than any of your posts ballers. Cant help it everyone doesnt worship Bentley.
Yeah I heard Hatcher left the boys team in real good financial shape this season to. About 5 grand in the red.
He must have done it before he left then...
all teams at Perry County start out the year with a balance of 0 and the students that end in the green pay off the ones in the red
  •  Previous
  • 13(current)