Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allan Hatcher steps down from Perry Central
Strikeout King Wrote:I'm not saying he's correct or anything but if he is getting his information from a Perry Central Assistant Coach or the Administration, wouldn't they know more about what's going on than any of us on here? Administration is the one's that do all the hiring so they're right in the middle of it and the assistant coaches are usually on top of things

You said that he WAS coming and cited the kid's article. The administration is not talking about this. I know for a fact that a newspaper reporter reached out to JPA to confirm over the weekend and was told that no one has taken the position and that the school would reach out when they hire. And I promise you a student at the school knows no more than I do. All signs point to Spurlock, but if he hasn't signed on the dotted line it means nothing. Johnson is something that we will find out about even after we do the coach. Perry had their last transfer contested by more schools than they even played last year. Expect the same if JJ movesto Perry
Messages In This Thread
Allan Hatcher steps down from Perry Central - by running_clock - 08-26-2012, 09:43 PM