Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allan Hatcher steps down from Perry Central
The_Rock Wrote:The reason Jaysean Paige had to wait so long is because the kid had about 3 credits to his name. Never went to a class up in NY apparently. Perry had to give him about 10 online computer classes so he could make up the 3 years of previous class instruction he had missed. Personally I dont like to see Perry County kids lose their opportunity to play especially when they have worked their tails off for playing time. Work your butt off and they bring someone down here thats better. Yeah its all cool until your kid gets hosed. Yeah it is nice to have a super team and all but remember this is high school and not the University of Kentucky. It will be fun watching Justin dunk all over everyone and I know he is a great kid, who wouldnt want him. But you got to remember there are two kids down there right now at Perry that will have to sit on the pine or maybe even quit because of things like this. Theres goods and bads to bringing in players. You could of put Jaysean Paige on Buckhorns team and they would of been playing at Rupp on Saturday last year. And as for Chris Hudson going to Hazard and getting eligible, that is pure ridiculous. I mean heck Rhodes got the boy up here and now he is going to Hazard. He will make Hazard even better but this is just stupid.

Lol, Lol
Messages In This Thread
Allan Hatcher steps down from Perry Central - by ballstar - 08-27-2012, 11:07 AM