Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allan Hatcher steps down from Perry Central
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:I have a question. Wouldn't a coach "bringing a player with him "be blatant recruiting?

And now a statement. It would take a slimy individual to accept a coaching position knowing the only reason you got the job is because of the players you can bring with you!

Now and opinion. pcc has several guys already in the system that could do as good or better coaching job than Spurlock or Lemaster.

First off tell me who they are bringing. Secondly tell me what players they are bringing. This is just a handful of guys on here speculating about what so-and-so has told them about it. The administration is keeping this one close to their chest and I doubt anyone has done anything other than make educated guesses at this point.

And for your point about taking a job because of the players you can bring, I don't know anyone who would turn this job down because of not morally agreeing with the fact that they would bring good players with them. You take what you get in this economy.
Messages In This Thread
Allan Hatcher steps down from Perry Central - by running_clock - 08-28-2012, 05:52 PM