Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allan Hatcher steps down from Perry Central
jammin' jamey Wrote:The Bluegrass Sports Report is NOT a credible resource. This is totally unfounded and why THIS forum site continues to lose it's own credibility because "administrators" are posting things like this and citing it as a source.

According to someone close to the situation speaking on condition of anonymity (if you don't know what anonymity is look it up) Kevin Spurlock is STILL employed by the Martin County School System as of 1pm Monday, August 27th. He HAS been contacted by Perry County Central, yet no offer was made.

We need to stop messing with the lives of people so much. All of us, myself included. I just felt like we at the station should contact sources DIRECTLY involved in this and set it straight. Too many people reporting rumors from their mother's basement.

This doesn't mean the matter will not change. Yet it seems more and more that people want to start more rumors than posting facts.

Jamey Johnson - EKB Sports.

uMAD bro? You sound like you're mad.

Cougar Connection Wrote:What a scenario let them hire Spurlock as the head coach and Lemaster as the assistant and everybody will be happy because you will have all the 15 region talent and make it real easy for JC and SV to walk through the season without any competition! LOL!

15th region :yawn:

fedscreekviking Wrote:I have no interest in who they get but for the 5th time Justice brought the transfers to ER not LeMaster

k.
Messages In This Thread
Allan Hatcher steps down from Perry Central - by Ballers - 08-29-2012, 12:42 AM