Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allan Hatcher steps down from Perry Central
Ballers Wrote:I was never too fond of Hatcher's coaching. I'd rather watch paint dry.
However, Spurlock had some great years at Hazard. That'd be a great hire for PCC.
The Denny Fugate talk should die down - this guy is not going to leave a team that has high hopes of winning a regional title this year.

Spurlock - Great coach, could spark a good rivalry again back in the mountains against his old team.
Noble - Buckhorn would go wild if he left. Been there for too long.
Al Holland - Returns a great team, my early pick for regional champs with the addition of Hudson.
Jon Bentley - Close to the Perry Admin. would not be a bad hire after a few tough seasons at Estill.
Kent Campbell - Him and his brother have worked for Perry for a while now. Wouldn't be shocked if you possibly seen one of these guys step up.
Shannon Hoskins - Same as the above.
Rod Rhodes - I don't think PCC would be interested after last years season.

[B]With all of that said, I do not see PCC hiring some average Joe. The Perry faithful wants a coach that knows what they are doing and is a proven winner. I could see them hiring an interim coach like Hoskins or one of the Campbells until next season. Let's see I guess. I will go out on a limb and say if they do hire Campbell or Hoskins it will be a subpar year for PCC. I wouldn't get my hopes high at all.. And that's just my opinion - no hate.

I say - bring in Bentley!
[

Bentley can't hold Kent Campbell's whistle!
Messages In This Thread
Allan Hatcher steps down from Perry Central - by HUB - 08-29-2012, 03:48 PM