Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allan Hatcher steps down from Perry Central
daredevil4life Wrote:UPIKEFAN, don't be blowing your money. You'll be fat and broke if you're betting dollars to donuts when you have no chance at winning.

Oh, I'm not sure I have no chance winning. I was in the office of the first coach called by the Superintendent when the cell phone chirp went off. Might Spurlock stay? I guess he may. But the Super ain't holding out much hope and is lining his ducks up regardless of what you want to say. You can call out who you want, you may be related, you may have your head so far up Spurlocks behind it'd be tough to figure out where he ends and you start, but this one thing is true, the superintendent of his employ is in the process of trying to do what's best for Sheldon Clark basketball and making preparations. That is 100% fact, not hearsay, not what twitter, not anything but hearing the conversation point blank. So, go on running your jaw about what you know and who's ignorant. If he stays, I commend him. If he goes, I say he's chickenshiiiit for doing it the way he has.
Messages In This Thread
Allan Hatcher steps down from Perry Central - by UPIKEFAN - 08-29-2012, 09:23 PM