Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allan Hatcher steps down from Perry Central
Guys I don't personally know any of you all, but this is a high school basketball forum website. Must we sit around and bash each other about who is qualified as a head coach and who's not, come on now lets talk basketball..In my opinion on the topic, I do not think Coach Spurlock is the best fit for this PCC job. Do not get me wrong, I believe he is a good coach, but I know there are better options for this program and there has to be a long list of coaches interested and even probably calling the principal, AD, or super. Coach Spurlock had hands down the BEST team in the 15th Region last year and should have went to RUPP (Had the best pure scorer and PG in the region in Moore, and one of the top 2 players in the Region and a freak athlete in Johnson)..I don't even remember what happened to SC in the district or region, who did they play and what happened??? Were they outplayed, out coached, out hustled, over matched, not as good??? Someone fill me in who knows...But just my opinion, so don't jump all over me, but I believe they could make a better hire. Any thoughts from everyone?
Messages In This Thread
Allan Hatcher steps down from Perry Central - by KnowledgeOfTheGame14 - 08-29-2012, 11:49 PM