Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allan Hatcher steps down from Perry Central
I have always said Spurlock is a good coach. A really good X O guy but the way he has bashed me to people really left a bad taste in my mouth. He said things about me to people I was very close to. It was all just a lie because he was fearing that I was trying to get players to leave his program that is as far from the truth as possible. You can ask anyone that knows me all I do is try to help the kids in the summer time with there game and exposure. Had things not been said first about me I would have never started defending myself. As far as me being a great coach I dont profess to be, I try to build relationships with players and there parents I use my college contacts to try to help find the best fit. My reputation is solid with whoever I deal with on each level. I am not a guy who looks for people and coaches to bash. If there is anyone who wans to see any of these kids do good I promise its me. My track record speaks for itself. Of all the kids ive coached through the years ive had to deal with tons of high school coaches. Do you see me ever saying a bad word about them or vice versa?
Messages In This Thread
Allan Hatcher steps down from Perry Central - by Coach Maxey - 08-29-2012, 11:58 PM