Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central - 7 Magoffin County - 0
Tyler Turner pitched an excellent game for AC, giving up only 2 hits, and those came in the bottom of the 7th inning. Magoffin County had a runner reach on an error. The bats were cracking for the Rebels again. Turner and Little had back to back triples to lead off the 5th inning (I think), followed by an RBI double by McKinney. Conley and Hammonds hit very well for AC, as did Spurlock. Nice win by the Rebels! The defense did a great job for AC, too. The really back up Turner tonight! Great first win, Rebels!!!
Allen Central is going to be tough when their players get back from Spring Break...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Allen Central is a really good team!
This score suprise me, who all is missing from the starting line up?
AC was missing Nick Music, Justin Jacobs, and Brock Kidd. The Rebels started 2 8th Graders (Logan Crowder - LF and Chad Nelson - 2B). Both did very well, offensively and defensively. I think once those 3 seniors return from senior trip, AC will be a very dangerous team.
Good game AC.
Congrats Rebels
Do those 3 Seniors start or what for Allen Central?
Congrats AC
UKGIRL20 Wrote:Do those 3 Seniors start or what for Allen Central?

Yes, they bat 1,2,3. They play Catcher, Second Base, and Center Field -- all up the middle, the most important positions.
Pacman Wrote:Yes, they bat 1,2,3. They play Catcher, Second Base, and Center Field -- all up the middle, the most important positions.
Two of the three have already signed to play with Alice Lloyd next fall.
Congrats Allen Central
Waita Go AC! Couldn't make it to this game..but heard it was a good'n for the Rebels!! Keep up the good work!
Well I will have to say Congrats to my team!! :Clap:
AC has a very good baseball team in my book.
congrats AC
Pretty impressive then without those 3 and still win.