Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My list of "Burning" BGR questions
I've been a member on here since August 2010. And there are some questions I have (and maybe I've just over looked the answers).

How much does somebody have to donate/how often to be recognized as a Donating Member?

What does the little Green reputation bars mean?

How many posts does each blue star take? And what is each level called?
How many posts does each Gold star take? And what is each level called?
How many posts does each hanging medal take to earn?
How many posts does each hanging star take to earn?

How does one become a VIP Member?
How does one become a Legendary Member?

:thanks:
Go to the Home page, look on the far right and go into the "Content" section and most all of your questions shall be answered.... Wink
^ Answered some....

Must be overlooking the others.
How much does somebody have to donate/how often to be recognized as a Donating Member?
Hit this link for the info on that. You'll have to ask an admin to update your bar after you do it. Ask Stardust Wink http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/billspaypal.php

How many people have added positive reputation to your comments. You can also have red ones for negative feedback

those steadily go up until you reach 1000 posts (then you have the gold stars) - I dunno about the levels. But they steadily go up to State Champion and once you become a VIP member you can choose your own - so after that I'm not sure

1000 posts per gold star - and again, not for sure on all the levels

Once you hit 10,000 you get those and you're a Legendary Member. Not sure on the increments after you hit 10k

After 10,000 it doesn't really matter, does it? lol

3000 posts and limited rule violations

10,000 posts
Hopefully that took care of it Wink
Stardust Wrote:Go to the Home page, look on the far right and go into the "Content" section and most all of your questions shall be answered.... Wink

BAD ADMIN.

zaga_fan Wrote:How much does somebody have to donate/how often to be recognized as a Donating Member?
Hit this link for the info on that. You'll have to ask an admin to update your bar after you do it. Ask Stardust Wink http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/billspaypal.php

How many people have added positive reputation to your comments. You can also have red ones for negative feedback

those steadily go up until you reach 1000 posts (then you have the gold stars) - I dunno about the levels. But they steadily go up to State Champion and once you become a VIP member you can choose your own - so after that I'm not sure

1000 posts per gold star - and again, not for sure on all the levels

Once you hit 10,000 you get those and you're a Legendary Member. Not sure on the increments after you hit 10k

After 10,000 it doesn't really matter, does it? lol

3000 posts and limited rule violations

10,000 posts

Keep it up!

:biglmao:
^lol!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis