Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Original Plans For Orton At SummerSlam, AJ Comments On Kane Attacking Josh Matthews
- The biggest WWE star to not compete at Sunday’s SummerSlam pay-per-view was Randy Orton. After returning from his 60-day WWE suspension, WWE was considering adding Orton to the Sheamus vs. Alberto World Heavyweight title match, but the feeling was that the match didn’t need the extra star power (due to it not being one of the top matches on the card) and WWE went with the WWE title match being a triple threat match instead.

Even though he just returned to television, Orton will likely take some time off soon to begin filming the WWE Studios movie, “12 Rounds: Reloaded.”

- RAW General Manager AJ Lee says Kane will have to face consequences after attacking Josh Matthews backstage at Sunday’s SummerSlam PPV:

Quote:A.J.

@WWEAJLee
Oh, I dont know if I would've put my hands on a WWE announcer, Kane. I will deal with you tomorrow on #RAW.
19 Aug 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite

According to a report at F4wonline.com, AJ will be sending Kane to anger management, similar to what Daniel Bryan went through a few weeks ago.

http://www.sescoops.com/original-plans-f...-matthews/