Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College Football
I know its still a lil bit early but i just cant wait til it comes..

Give me your preseason top 5

1.Penn State<------ bring back a tough team need a Qb hard pick for me to choose over my buckeyes but they will be tough once again

2.Ohio State<------ Bring back entire offence except the center mangold

3.Florida<---------- Chris Leak's year to shine didnt lose much only reciever

4.Texas<---------- Just because they won the title lost to much talent we will see when they play ohio state

5.West Virgina<---- Dangerous team was very young last year alot of sophomores and freshman played last year possibly national title
come on let me here ur comments
1. Notre Dame plus Brady Quinn will be Heisman trophy winner.
2. West Virginia
3. Ohio State
4. Penn State
5. Florida Gators
You all will get the royal treatment from FN this year, all 6 major conferences projected, with team W-L records (every game predicted) along with other fungoes. Expect that to come late-July-Early August. Comes as a treat to those who are members here.....
oooooo...i think i saw some of that last year over at the other place. i cant wait freak...
My boys at Ohio State will be damn good and I'm pumped for it
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
TE#82 Wrote:I know its still a lil bit early but i just cant wait til it comes..

Give me your preseason top 5

1.Penn State<------ bring back a tough team need a Qb hard pick for me to choose over my buckeyes but they will be tough once again

2.Ohio State<------ Bring back entire offence except the center mangold

3.Florida<---------- Chris Leak's year to shine didnt lose much only reciever

4.Texas<---------- Just because they won the title lost to much talent we will see when they play ohio state

5.West Virgina<---- Dangerous team was very young last y1ear alot of sophomores and freshman played last year possibly national title

Look's good to me :thumpsup: Go BUCKS[size=6]!!!
[/size]
1)Ohio St
2)Florida
3)West Virginia
4)Notre Dame
5)Auburn
1. West Virginia Mountaneers!!!!
2. Notre Dame
3. OSU
4. Penn State
5. UK!!! ok not really.....Florida
blackcat_student Wrote:1)Ohio St
2)Florida
3)West Virginia
4)Notre Dame
5)Auburn

Ohio State has a lot returning, hopefully players can step-up to fill the voids by people leaving for the draft
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
1) Ohio St.
2) West Virginia
3) Florida
4) Notre Dame
5) Penn State
1. ND
2. WVU
3. Florida
4. tOSU
5. FSU
1. Ohio State
2. Florida
3. West Virginia
4. Penn St.
5. Michigan
1.Notre Dame
2.Ohio St.
3.Penn St.
4.Florida
5.USC

I wouldnt be suprised if Louisville and Tennessee upsets alot of people's top 5 predictions.
braves_fan_10 Wrote:1.Notre Dame
2.Ohio St.
3.Penn St.
4.Florida
5.USC

I wouldnt be suprised if Louisville and Tennessee upsets alot of people's top 5 predictions.
It is possible. I think UL will have their hands full against WVU this year. Also, Tenn. has a lot of ground to gain after last year.
No love for Auburn ? I don't think they lost anyone from the skill positons !
1. Ohio State..why? Because Troy Smith will take over like he did this year along with Ginn and Pittman :1:

2. Florida..Chris Leak..and..well..Chris Leak

3. Penn State..Return some young studs who played good in the season

4. Notre Dame..Quinn will be ready to shine

5. West Virginia...Good running and passing game
i think this year is gonna be the year for west vigina i hate to say it because i want my boys from ohio state to win .. west virgina didnt lose no one off there team they will be tough
TE#82 Wrote:2.Ohio State<------ Bring back entire offence except the center mangold

And Holmes at WR