Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley Baseball
The baseball team doesnt get half the support as the basketball team..But it is growing. Crowds have been bigger this year than they have the past couple years.
Geraldo Rivera Wrote:i also herd some of the players say they hoped chase huffman pitched 2morrow night so they could knock him out in the 1st inning. they said he was weak

I bet the Pikeville Coach is changing his lineup right now. Most of Valley's players don't even know who Chase Huffman is.....
Geraldo is just trying to start stupid rumors when he actually has no clue what he is talking about.
How about you grow up and stop bashing SV, Geraldo. The players on that team play with heart and as long as they do that, things will get better. You must feel like a big man though, sitting behind that screen name bashing people. It has become obvious that you have some sort of a personal vendetta against the SV program so you come on here to bash them to make yourself feel mean. Well, you're not impressing anybody. Your pathetic arguements and constant complaining is just growing old.
Smile i dont have nuthing against any sv programs but im just tellin ya the cold hard facts and thats that david O is a joke. 2 playrse have even told me that he has no clue what is goin on and that they hate playin for him. my arguments must not be growin too old because they were enuough for you to get on here and reply to them Smile
Geraldo you need to settle down a little bit...I have a feeling that you've told us one fact yet...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Geraldo Rivera Wrote:Smile i dont have nuthing against any sv programs but im just tellin ya the cold hard facts and thats that david O is a joke. 2 playrse have even told me that he has no clue what is goin on and that they hate playin for him. my arguments must not be growin too old because they were enuough for you to get on here and reply to them Smile

Then why don't you go complain about another baseball program. There's worse ones than SV out there... much worse. You're just some joke that couldn't cut it and make it on the team... get over it idiot.
Geraldo Rivera Wrote:Smile i dont have nuthing against any sv programs but im just tellin ya the cold hard facts and thats that david O is a joke. 2 playrse have even told me that he has no clue what is goin on and that they hate playin for him. my arguments must not be growin too old because they were enuough for you to get on here and reply to them Smile

Post there names on here or send me there names in a PM if this is the truth. Which, personally, I dont believe a word of it.
Why such a comotion over the new coach. Let's see how he does with the rest of the season first.
Geraldo Rivera,quite posting lies. Coach Osborne is a good coach and is still learning new things down the road, give him a season or 2 and Valley will be a pretty good ball club.
Virgie has taken a dramatic drop in the little league division after being VERY competitive for so long and I believe that this has hurt them here lately. It takes time, but it also takes dedicated people/parents in those division to be successful in the higher level and the need to know the game and not tach it when you are in high school. TRUST ME, I know and have been there and coached kids in high school that my little league teams knew more about the game. IT is like starting over from scratch when in reality, you should be getting ready to contend for district/region/state. Good Luck SV and hang in there Coach/Players! Some things just take a little more time for success to show!
Your OPINION on Coach Osborne's ability is not "cold, hard facts by any means.
Also, what two players have supposedly told you is hearsay and NOT fact either.
You have a right to post your opinion, but please don't try to pass it off as fact.
BTW...When all you do is bash someone without backing it up, it does get old.
Another thing tha is getting old is your lack of proper grammar and spelling...ever heard of spellcheck???
fox sports Wrote:Your OPINION on Coach Osborne's ability is not "cold, hard facts by any means.
You have a right to post your opinion, but please don't try to pass it off as fact.
Another thing tha is getting old is your lack of proper grammar and spelling...ever heard of spellcheck???
a

HAHA, Thats rite
fox sports Wrote:Your OPINION on Coach Osborne's ability is not "cold, hard facts by any means.

Good Post "Fox Sports" :Thumbs: