Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central @ Knox Central (8/31)
:happysmile: who wins and by how much jc 21 kc 14 :dudecomeon:
^
Once again.......

Thou shall proof read and spell check before posting.

Can a Mod. or Admin. please edit the above post.
This game should be called "The Battle of the Central's"
this game is played at Clay Co. and I think it will be another good game KC by 7
Knox 28 Johnson,Cent 20
Is this game going to be broadcast live on WYMT?
If JC does what JC does.... Use their "Ground 'n Pound" running style with the "3 headed monster" backfield, play solid D and use pass just enough to keep Knox honest on Defense....... then JC comes away from this game 3-0.

On the road last week against a very tough Perry Central team... this week on the road playing the #5 team in 4A. Feels like we're talking about the 1st and 2nd round of the playoffs. Back to back weeks playing stiff competition on the road will only make our JC Golden Eagles that much better.
I think we'll have a better fix on KC after their game tonight.

One thing's for sure, there's no breaks for the JC defense in going from facing Beatty and Pray to facing Canady.
Bump......
I heard this game may be moved to the 2nd game that night the 1st game is going to be on WYMT and Clay Co. wants to play the 1st game.
Knox Central 28
Johnson Central 21
johnson central 35 knox central 21 64sur
Johnson Central 31

Knox Central 30
Should be a heck of a game to watch. I'll take JC by a td. good luck to both teams.
Knox central by a score.
Basically a home game for Knox Central. This looks like it will be the first quality defense the Golden Eagles have seen this season. The o line will have to have some holes and Gound will need to make great reads in the belly to find those openings. Definitely gonna have to pack a lunch. Nothing but respect for the Panthers' program here. That being said, no reason we can't win, either.
Canady to much to handle Knox 35 JC 28
KY Wildman Wrote:I heard this game may be moved to the 2nd game that night the 1st game is going to be on WYMT and Clay Co. wants to play the 1st game.

That is a cheap move. Hopefully, they show the game that people really want to see. I have some respect for Clay County but if they move the games around just to get on tv, that would be a cold move.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This game will be the 2nd game of the night. If you remember last year, JC played Clay Co. in the 2nd game, that didn't begin until very late, due to heat timeouts and things in the first game. Another long night once again and another long drive on RT 80 for the JC fans.
One thing is certain. JJ Jude is not going to rush for 100 yards against us this time. I will bet on that.

On the other hand, we have to stop all those other running backs...

KC 21
JC 14
Football1 Wrote:One thing is certain. JJ Jude is not going to rush for 100 yards against us this time. I will bet on that.

On the other hand, we have to stop all those other running backs...

KC 21
JC 14

That would be kinda hard for that to happen this year..... Seeing how he graduated.
This will by far be the hardest game that KC has played this year!!! With that the only way to stop JC will be stuff the run, of JC keys on Canady then they will get beat cause KC has way too many other weapons to use like Gist,Barger, and Evans. KC 27 JC 23
panther nation Wrote:This will by far be the hardest game that KC has played this year!!! With that the only way to stop JC will be stuff the run, of JC keys on Canady then they will get beat cause KC has way too many other weapons to use like Gist,Barger, and Evans. KC 27 JC 23

Too bad BGR doesn't have a Spelling/Grammar check feature. :igiveup:
panther nation Wrote:This will by far be the hardest game that KC has played this year!!! With that the only way to stop JC will be stuff the run, of JC keys on Canady then they will get beat cause KC has way too many other weapons to use like Gist,Barger, and Evans. KC 27 JC 23

Dont forget about Belcher, Dilion, Gowns , Ray,Adkins and Preston for JC!
Johnson Central 45 Knox Co 28
So the JC vs. KC game isn't going to be live on WYMT Friday night????
Knox Central by 7
i will take johnson central. they will be really good this year. knox is no slouch tho that is for sure it will be a good game.
JC by 23
Knox Central