Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Boys Basketball
Jackson defeated Hazard.....Jackson may be head and shoulders above everyone else from what I'm hearing....I haven't seen them though
Who won this weekend at the PCC tourney?
commadora Wrote:Who won this weekend at the PCC tourney?
AB, RW, Whitesburg, and Jackson City advanced from pool play.
So when does the tournament end?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
The pool winners play tonight. AB plays Whitesburg and Jackson City is playing RW. The 3rd place game and championship will be played tomorrow night. These games are being played at Perry Central.
Who is in the finals?
Jackson City beats AB in the finals of the PCC tourney, no idea what the score was.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Score?
Jackson City 40 AB Combs 30
Whitesburg 60 RW 42
I heard there was a special meeting held at AB Combs this morning. I hear Principal Dixon is going to rehire Dougie Campbell to take Kent Campbells head coaching position. Kent will be placed in charge of the 4th grade team.
as it stands now

1 knott
2 perry central
3 hazard
4 letcher co
5 breathitt co
6 wolf co
Kent Campbell is staying. They said if he didnt win the boys 8th county title this year, that he would be coaching the girls team next season. Dougie would not accept the job because he didnt have a hand picked team to play with. Dougie said there was no way in hell that he was coaching when the odds were even. Recruit him a couple kids from out of town and he'd be glad to take Kents spot.
I've had a chance to watch Wolfe play a few times throughout the season! They are really talented and also really athletic... Them and Jackson City are the best two teams in the 14th in my opinion!!!!!
Based on what I have seen this year and the results of the Regional Tournament here is my top 5 ranking:

1)Jackson City
2) Hazard
3) Wolfe
4) Whitesburg
5) AB Combs
Next year I would love to schedule some of the 14th region teams for my regular season and the tournament I have at the beginning of December. Would people care to send me coaches contacts in private messages so I can get in touch with some of these people for next season and summer ball too.