Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama's Post-Presidency
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I'm honestly going to feel sorry for you when Obama wins the election . I am going to worry about if your going to off yourself or something .
As a member of a demographic having an unemployment rate above 20 percent, you should be more worried about Obama winning the election for your own sake. Obama is destroying the career prospects for your generation.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I never said that I am any more important than any other member, but I do not deserve to have a moderator attacking me and lying about my posts. As for personal attacks, when you lie, you can expect me to call you out on it. When you attack me, you can expect a response in kind. You need to stop taking my criticism of Obama and liberals in general as personal attacks. If you cannot control your emotions, then maybe you should give up moderating. You don't seem to be able to keep the roles of participating in spirited debate and moderating separate. Editing the posts of people with whom you disagree is just plain dumb.

Editing ? Lol another accusation ?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Editing ? Lol another accusation ?
You edited Wide's post and admitted it - in this thread - and now you are going to deny it? Is the truth in you?

Correction - the post that you edited was in a different thread but it was one of WideRight's posts. The fact that you changed it back does not excuse the fact that you decided to edit it in the first place.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You edited Wide's post and admitted it - in this thread - and now you are going to deny it? Is the truth in you?

I'm going to end on this one . Go back an look at it . Let the truth prevail . Understand and read what was posted . Don't assume and aknowldege that I edited my post about a minute after posting it . He had already quoted it so I edited my post back.

Come on Hoot. Stop twisting words and tell the truth .
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I'm going to end on this one . Go back an look at it . Let the truth prevail . Understand and read what was posted . Don't assume and aknowldege that I edited my post about a minute after posting it . He had already quoted it so I edited my post back.

Come on Hoot. Stop twisting words and tell the truth .
I will take a second look when you take back your anti-gay and KKK meeting insult and admit that you accused WideRight05 of being my clone account. Deal? If you are going to be a moderator, then you need to start acting the part.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I will take a second look when you take back your anti-gay and KKK meeting insult and admit that you accused WideRight05 of being my clone account. Deal?

If it really did offend you I apologize . Also I really did think it was you that posted that . It wasnt until I went back that I seen it was righty . I know he's not your clone account . I never said he was I don't believe . I said I couldn't tell you guys apart . And I really meant middle was a minion from your guys fence. As you know wide and real are not mine . Hell I can't stand when wide tries to help us. It's pathetic .
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I will take a second look when you take back your anti-gay and KKK meeting insult and admit that you accused WideRight05 of being my clone account. Deal? If you are going to be a moderator, then you need to start acting the part.

My point was if you guys can throw personal insults then we can to . We are set to higher standards but we are not required to hold are tongues.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:If it really did offend you I apologize . Also I really did think it was you that posted that . It wasnt until I went back that I seen it was righty . I know he's not your clone account . I never said he was I don't believe . I said I couldn't tell you guys apart . And I really meant middle was a minion from your guys fence. As you know wide and real are not mine . Hell I can't stand when wide tries to help us. It's pathetic .
I did take another look at the post that I had questioned and I was mistaken. I realize now that you changed your own post to match what Wide had already quoted. I misread the first time and thought that you had changed both your post and his. Good night and have a safe trip to work.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I did take another look at the post that I had questioned and I was mistaken. I realize now that you changed your own post to match what Wide had already quoted. I misread the first time and thought that you had changed both your post and his. Good night and have a safe trip to work.

Good night . Same to you .
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You have three registered Usernames from the same IP Address. That's pretty sufficient.

RV is from Paintsville. 4Real is from Williamson. Wildcat is from Inez.

From Williamson? Then you go on to say he graduated a year before you at Sheldon Clark. Which is it junior?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:My point was if you guys can throw personal insults then we can to . We are set to higher standards but we are not required to hold are tongues.

"are"? Do you mean "our"? Hmmm, certainly looks like vector type spelling , doesn't it?

Old habits die hard?
Bob Seger Wrote:From Williamson? Then you go on to say he graduated a year before you at Sheldon Clark. Which is it junior?

It's called moving .
Wildcatk23 Wrote:It's called moving .

No, it called intentionaly distorting the facts to make something appear as something else. It's also called something else.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:So, first you accuse Wide05 of being "one of mine," and after I called you out on another lie, you are now saying that what you really meant was that he is my "minion?" :hilarious:

Sure, WC, that is what you meant. Are you the kind of moderator that the management wants for this website? A guy who personally attacks members with whom he disagrees in forums and makes demonstrably untrue allegations about donating members? Having somebody like you moderating a website is worse than not having moderators. I am no fan of the NKY website, but their moderators are at least honest and do not resort to childish personal attacks.

lol......
this is babified i am offended but either way i don't know if you should count your eggs before they hatch wideright i mean obama won the election in 2008 by a heavy margin and he still has a lot of those same people suppporting him but we will see it should be a dandy one
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I never said that I am any more important than any other member, but I do not deserve to have a moderator attacking me and lying about my posts. As for personal attacks, when you lie, you can expect me to call you out on it. When you attack me, you can expect a response in kind. You need to stop taking my criticism of Obama and liberals in general as personal attacks. If you cannot control your emotions, then maybe you should give up moderating. You don't seem to be able to keep the roles of participating in spirited debate and moderating separate. Editing the posts of people with whom you disagree is just plain dumb.

only half of your posts have anything to do with politics..the oother half are attacking ppl who u claim have multiple accs and incorrect spelling..and that my friend is a FACT.

PS: i still remember u putting the letters DQ in the bed of my truck WILDCAT23
LMFAO!!! i do live near williamson LOL