Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark Coach?
If it is who I am hearing color me shocked.

Did he coach college at a northern school recently?
I hear the people at Mingo Central are not real happy that they may be looking for a new coach so soon again.
You got it..The BIG FS!
Confusedinglepar
cardinal is seemingly close to a redhawk...he must have a thing for flying creatures..LOL
Unless something happens Sheldon Clark will name a new coach later this week. Trust me if the person that they want takes the job it will be a big time upgrade from Spurlock
Any insight on who there going to hire. Season just around corner , are they gonna make a choice?
According to the Superintendent a new coach should be named by the end of the week. Have to agree with joe the greek if this person does get the job he will be a big upgrade from Spurlock.:Thumbs:
Lets be honest, Frankie would be a big upgreade but is staying put and probably gonna get a big raise to do so. I just dont see what he has to look forward to at Inez.
LetsBeHonest Wrote:Lets be honest, Frankie would be a big upgreade but is staying put and probably gonna get a big raise to do so. I just dont see what he has to look forward to at Inez.
Now there's a statement worthy of bolding.
LetsBeHonest Wrote:Lets be honest, Frankie would be a big upgreade but is staying put and probably gonna get a big raise to do so. I just dont see what he has to look forward to at Inez.

Exactly what I was told last night. He will get bumped up to what they are offering and stay put, no question which one is the better job.
joethegreek Wrote:Unless something happens Sheldon Clark will name a new coach later this week. Trust me if the person that they want takes the job it will be a big time upgrade from Spurlock
Not hard to be an upgrade when replacing Spurlock.
Coaching pay in West Virginia is very different than coaching pay in Kentucky. In West Virginia, the local Board of Education controls all pay to coaches, and they have to pay all coaches equally. Now, in the same county as Mingo Central is Tug Valley, which just won a state title in basketball last season. So, if Frankie Smith got a raise before even coaching a game, Tug Valley's Garland Thompson would also have to get a raise.

I don't see how it's possible for Mingo Central for match Sheldon Clark's offer.
It lloks like that Sheldon Clark is going to get the coach that they were wanting. With social media and everything another worst kept secret. Lol. Out of respect for everyone i am not giving the name. Should be official with the next 72 hrs or less.
Did they ever name anyone?
its official Frankie Smith is the new Sheldon Clark boys basketball coach. Press conference Monday at 1 o'clock. Great step up from Spurlock:Clap::Clap::Clap:
I understand taking a job to better urself financially, but unless something changes with the personnel he has got his work cut out for him. They only have one good player that I can remember and he is a 8th grader. Good luck to Frankie Smith, you will find out real quick what kind of coach he is.........
Saw him at the game tonight great hire by Sheldon Clark
Great hire for Sheldon Clark . He had to do what was best for his family. He will be making more money with the move.
Ahhhh yeah...told youins..but nobody wants to believe what ole oliver has gots to say....told ya bout his thing for flyin vermin.....:lmao:
Kentucky Basketball is a lot better than West Virginia so hes in over his head in this state he want be around long to the head hunters come looking for him.
No matter what the guy is not Bob knight and he is gonna win some and he is gonna lose some...Everyone loves all coaches when they are winning and badmouths them when they r losing....He is not the next great hope and as far as i can see never claimed to be... heck the guy didnt murder or rape someone he simply changed jobs..really?
Congrats to Coach Smith. Can't wait to see what he can do with this group of boys!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
^With the talent that has left after last season. He has his work cut out for him. Not gonna be easy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Altro Cat Wrote:In all honesty and seriousness that is about as good of a job as Billy Clyde is going to be able to get at this point.

He will be lucky to coach at a middle school......