Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brittany Chapman signs with Pikeville College
Heard on WYMT that Brittany Chapman signed with Pikeville College today to play softball and volleyball. Had some impressive stats on her. Congrats!
congrats Brittany!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
Congrats Brittany!
TongueirateSho Congratulations Brittany! TongueirateSho
Congratulations Its great to see another girl showing East Ky can play softball along with others C Bentley B Shafer and any others I may have forgotten
Congrats!
Congrads. Does anyone else know of anyone from Eastern KY. that is going to play at Pikeville College next year?
dont forget Courtney Conley and Courtney Bentley already signed also heard Katie Daniel of Fairview High in Ashland(another great pitcher--not sure if that is true) The Lady Bears are going to be a great team
Coach Staggs has done a great job of recruiting some talented young ladies to play for PC. Good luck to each of them in their college endeavors...
Does anyone know if a Sheldon Clark softball player is planning on attending Pikeville College? From what I hear the PC coach wants her pretty bad and has been after her since 9th grade. Can anyone help me out here? Is there any truth to this?
Matney's Prodigey Wrote:Does anyone know if a Sheldon Clark softball player is planning on attending Pikeville College? From what I hear the PC coach wants her pretty bad and has been after her since 9th grade. Can anyone help me out here? Is there any truth to this?
Which Player??
I'd like to see him sign Pikeville's battery. Top five (IMO) in region.
ballfan87 Wrote:Which Player??

Nikki Robinson I think is the name
Congrats Brittany!
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
Congrats
Matney's Prodigey Wrote:Does anyone know if a Sheldon Clark softball player is planning on attending Pikeville College? From what I hear the PC coach wants her pretty bad and has been after her since 9th grade. Can anyone help me out here? Is there any truth to this?
I doubt it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matney's Prodigey
Does anyone know if a Sheldon Clark softball player is planning on attending Pikeville College? From what I hear the PC coach wants her pretty bad and has been after her since 9th grade. Can anyone help me out here? Is there any truth to this?

Matney's Prodigey Wrote:Nikki Robinson I think is the name

Not a snow-ball's chance in HADES. No offense to the individual but they are not college softball material. I have seen this athlete play and she is not athletic enough nor skilled enough to make it at the college level. Even in the NAIA. Further more I know the coach and when I asked Coach Staggs about the individual he said he didn't know who she was. So where ever this rumor came from it was and still is not true.
Brittany is a very athletic girl and could probably go over there and play basketball too. She is strong and capable of doing just about anything. She has sure helped out the athletics at Belfry since she played from when she was at Turkey Creek. Congrats Brittany in all you do!