Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Coaches Poll....
Boston College is the new #4 team in America, what a friggin joke !!! :evil: They have a 3 point win over Holy Cross and two point wins over Yale and Kent State. How on earth does a single coach drop UK a spot in their ranking when they come out and put together their best game of the season.....Heck, for that matter, the worst beating Vandy has taken on their home floor in quite sometime. I am pretty pissed off over this bullcrap !!!
In five weeks everyone will know BC's true colors. Don't worry about the polls if UK keeps winning they'll take care of a 1 or 2 and that's what matters.
"CatDawg" Wrote:In five weeks everyone will know BC's true colors. Don't worry about the polls if UK keeps winning they'll take care of a 1 or 2 and that's what matters.

ylsuper1.: ylsuper1.:
"BelfryPride" Wrote:Boston College is the new #4 team in America, what a friggin joke !!! :evil: They have a 3 point win over Holy Cross and two point wins over Yale and Kent State. How on earth does a single coach drop UK a spot in their ranking when they come out and put together their best game of the season.....Heck, for that matter, the worst beating Vandy has taken on their home floor in quite sometime. I am pretty * off over this bullcrap !!!

This is a bunch of BS BelfryPride.. What kind of record would BC have in the SEC.. Be lucky to be a 500 team.. I agree with Catdawg.. BCs true colors and UKs will shine through in due time..
Yep, I think it will be tonight when they play at Notre Dame...Cinderella BC goes down