Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An idea that's so crazy it might be "wideleft" and "wideright"
Bob Seger Wrote:lol....Yeah, that's pretty much the story granny.

All those years of partying at those Neil Diamond heavy metal rock concerts, with the volume cranked full blast, takes it's toll.Confusednicker:

I saw a Neil Diamond concert years ago, in college. It was great!!
The very first one I EVER got to see was Kenny Rodgers and his band......remember the name???

Kenny Rodgers & The First Edition
(BC-----before country!!)
Stardust Wrote:So your mind started fading a LONG time agoConfusednicker:

i don't think seger ever had a mind
WideMiddle03 Wrote:i don't think seger ever had a mind

It may be worn and tattered, but it's still good enough to drill you sweetie.Confusednicker:

Ooops, did I offend you?
Granny Bear Wrote:I saw a Neil Diamond concert years ago, in college. It was great!!
The very first one I EVER got to see was Kenny Rodgers and his band......remember the name???

Kenny Rodgers & The First Edition
(BC-----before country!!)

Yeah, well I knew the name to that one and here you go and spill the beans before I get the chance.

Anyways, I just dropped in here to see what condition my condition was in.:biggrin:
Bob Seger Wrote:It may be worn and tattered, but it's still good enough to drill you sweetie.Confusednicker:

Ooops, did I offend you?

sweetie? uh, no thanks. you more creeped me out than offended me
WideMiddle03 Wrote:sweetie? uh, no thanks. you more creeped me out than offended me

Well that's good, seeing your little feelings have been so sensitive here lately.
well i don't like it when people try to shove their views down my throat you wouldn't either
^ Hmm. Maybe I'm not the most hated person on the site! lol
Ah, dont sell yourself short RW05.

You still da man!!!:1:
Bob Seger Wrote:Ah, dont sell yourself short RW05.

You still da man!!!:1:

I'm offended! Confusednicker:
WideRight05 Wrote:I'm offended! Confusednicker:

See Bob Seger? I'm not the only person offended by your posts.
WideMiddle03 Wrote:See Bob Seger? I'm not the only person offended by your posts.

Good greif son, are you so dang dumb that you cant figure out that everybody on here is making fun of "YOU" , and have been for about a week now???

Is it that too far over your head?

Absolutely Unbelievable!!!Confusednicker:Confusednicker:
WideMiddle03 Wrote:See Bob Seger? I'm not the only person offended by your posts.

You tell him Middle! Confusednicker:
WideRight05 Wrote:You tell him Middle! Confusednicker:

Yeah, yeah, yeah....real cute there 05!!!Confusednicker:

God bless the little fellar's heart.....lol
Hey I get it now that's not nice WideRight05. I'm offended, espeicially coming from you being a fellow Wide.