Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the Bengals consider forfeiting the season?
You all just had to eliminate a couple of posts in this thread to try to make me look stupid on the general discussion forum. Big Grin
You're a VIP member - you can see when posts are deleted
^ Lacks the understanding!

Yes, posts can be eliminated, but the EMPTY post remains - those cannot be deleted. So, sorry Righty, you are wrong again - but we are use to it....
Stardust Wrote:^ Lacks the understanding!

Yes, posts can be eliminated, but the EMPTY post remains - those cannot be deleted. So, sorry Righty, you are wrong again - but we are use to it....

Not true, and I know this from experience. Wink At least when a mod deletes one...

What are you going to change my avatar to tomorrow? Going to send any PMs out at me since you claimed to be checking my messages?
yawn
WideRight05 Wrote:Not true, and I know this from experience. Wink At least when a mod deletes one...

What are you going to change my avatar to tomorrow? Going to send any PMs out at me since you claimed to be checking my messages?

Umm, nope. Another made up comment! I nor no-one else has the ability to Check someones messages!
Stardust Wrote:Umm, nope. Another made up comment! I nor no-one else has the ability to Check someones messages!

:please:
Now that we have defeated the Ravens, I believe my thread made about the Ravens forfeiting the season was legit...

Where you at RIUTG???? :biglmao:
^
:hilarious:

I tried to tell you guys...
^ That the Ravens would be 6-0 in conference play???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
^
That weve won yet another division title.
Congratualations on beating the Ravens second string.