Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 8 Shelby Valley 4
Final
Who pitched for both teams?
I think Griffin Hall started on the hill for the Panthers and Robet Boyd finished. Patrick Smith started for the wildcats going 1 and a half and Todd Bentley finished it out.
Anyone got a line score?
sv is going to think they are sumthing now because pikeville only beat them by 4. even though coach Lawson didnt pitch Huffman or Anderson. The only reason pikeville couldnt score on bentley was becuase he throws so dang slow people cant sit back wait on it. i promise that pikeville will beat them by at least 10 next time in 5 innings. pikeville is struggiling right now ( see the loss to laurence county)
Always making excuses.
Why so much insulting?
Thats all Geraldo knows how to do is insult. He never has anything positive to say about Shelby Valley baseball.
Geraldo Rivera Wrote:sv is going to think they are sumthing now because pikeville only beat them by 4. even though coach Lawson didnt pitch Huffman or Anderson. The only reason pikeville couldnt score on bentley was becuase he throws so dang slow people cant sit back wait on it. i promise that pikeville will beat them by at least 10 next time in 5 innings. pikeville is struggiling right now ( see the loss to laurence county)

Geraldo Rivera, Maybe that's why you have such hard feelings for Shelby Valley. You couldn't hit it either... HAHAHAHA.......Smile
Good job Shelby Valley...Both teams lost a lot from last year, so it's good to see they're on a more even playing field right now...Pikeville is struggling a bit right now, but a win is a win...

Geraldo get over your personal problems whatever they may be...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hey Wrote:Geraldo Rivera, Maybe that's why you have such hard feelings for Shelby Valley. You couldn't hit it either... HAHAHAHA.......Smile

i'd be willing to bet that pikeville and lawson were expecting sv to throw sumbody that can throw the ball harder than 40 mph. most little league teams could rock todd bentleys world. he is a joke. how many games has he won this year? probly not 2 many considering sv has only won like 2 games.
alfus21 Wrote:Geraldo get over your personal problems whatever they may be...

no persunal problems here alf just tellin it like it is.
Geraldo Rivera Wrote:no persunal problems here alf just tellin it like it is.
Learn to spell.:ChairHit:
He must be in 1st grade...