Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The media gets caught with their pants down....again!
heard this on Hannity's radio show today. It was pretty funny
WideRight05 Wrote:http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/pres...52241.html

Your biased liberal media, hard at work trying to create an edge for Obama.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Your biased liberal media, hard at work trying to create an edge for Obama.

Have they NO shame?
At least Romney has the balls to take questions on the matter.

If the media treated our President the same way, even a guy like TRV and vector would want this thug kicked out of office.
SKINNYPIG Wrote:At least Romney has the balls to take questions on the matter.

If the media treated our President the same way, even a guy like TRV and vector would want this thug kicked out of office.

Ah come on now, you're kind of exaggerating here just a tad, dont you think? You know full well that vector cant think for himself. Everyone knows that he's merely a figment of somebody else's imagination.:biggrin:
Bob Seger Wrote:Ah come on now, you're kind of exaggerating here just a tad, dont you think? You know full well that vector cant think for himself. Everyone knows that he's merely a figment of somebody else's imagination.:biggrin:

LMAO! Look at my post again. "Guy" is singular.
SKINNYPIG Wrote:LMAO! Look at my post again. "Guy" is singular.

:Thumbs:

ah, so you did....lol
I would say that Vector's other personality can't think for himself either.
Actually I quite enjoy reading posts from WideMiddle03, vector, 4real and some of the others. Their comments and interpretation of the facts continue to bolster my conservative perspective.
Granny Bear Wrote:Actually I quite enjoy reading posts from WideMiddle03, vector, 4real and some of the others. Their comments and interpretation of the facts continue to bolster my conservative perspective.

A more accurate statement would probably be more like "manipulation" of the facts.
Hmmmmm true. However, lately I have been making a concerted effort not to offend anyone.
Confusednicker:Confusednicker: