Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel Attacking Iran Without United States
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/09/14/...inst-iran/

If Prime Minister Netanyahu thinks that Iran is very close in getting a nuclear weapon, Israel might attack Iran before the elections. I would figure that if Prime Minister Netanyahu thought he could wait until after the elections, he would stay quiet for now and see if Mitt Romney would be elected in November.
Well, the world was nice while we had it.
Go for it Isreal... you have my support.
mine too
Mine as well.
:Thumbs:
[Image: http://www.ynetnews.com/PicServer2/13062..._other.jpg]
Will President Obama met with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu when he comes to New York next month?
Quote:Armada of British naval power massing in the Gulf as Israel prepares an Iran strike
An armada of US and British naval power is massing in the Persian Gulf in the belief that Israel is considering a pre-emptive strike against Iran’s covert nuclear weapons programme.

Battleships, aircraft carriers, minesweepers and submarines from 25 nations are converging on the strategically important Strait of Hormuz in an unprecedented show of force as Israel and Iran move towards the brink of war.

Western leaders are convinced that Iran will retaliate to any attack by attempting to mine or blockade the shipping lane through which passes around 18 million barrels of oil every day, approximately 35 per cent of the world’s petroleum traded by sea.

A blockade would have a catastrophic effect on the fragile economies of Britain, Europe the United States and Japan, all of which rely heavily on oil and gas supplies from the Gulf.

The Strait of Hormuz is one of the world’s most congested international waterways. It is only 21 miles wide at its narrowest point and is bordered by the Iranian coast to the north and the United Arab Emirates to the south.

In preparation for any pre-emptive or retaliatory action by Iran, warships from more than 25 countries, including the United States, Britain, France, Saudi Arabia and the UAE, will today begin an annual 12-day exercise.
nky Wrote:Will President Obama met with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu when he comes to New York next month?

It depends, is he scheduled for an appearance on Letterman or does he have an interview with some unknown DJ from Nome Alaska?
nky Wrote:Will President Obama met with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu when he comes to New York next month?

Naw, unfortunately his intinerate is full. He's got lunch with members of the Muslim Brotherhood and then he has to rap with The Pimp with a Limp. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Israel can't count on the United States as long as the occupier of the White House is the limp-wristed Muslim apologist. Of course, one does usually back his own.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Israel can't count on the United States as long as the occupier of the White House is the limp-wristed Muslim apologist. Of course, one does usually back his own.

this has to be the Stupidest post i have read here
vector Wrote:this has to be the Stupidest post i have read here

^ Says the master of sticking his foot in his mouth.

Talk about someone who has made themselves look stupid, are you going to ever answer my questions Heckle?

Oh yeah and BTW, You have been king of the hill around here for posting the stupidest stuff for a long time. You may have lost the title to widemiddle, but anyways, that doesn't mean you are a slouch. You're still pretty darn good at it.
Bob Seger Wrote:^ Says the master of sticking his foot in his mouth.

Talk about someone who has made themselves look stupid, are you going to ever answer my questions Heckle?

Oh yeah and BTW, You have been king of the hill around here for posting the stupidest stuff for a long time. You may have lost the title to widemiddle, but anyways, that doesn't mean you are a slouch. You're still pretty darn good at it.

Actually Seger, if that is the case then Vector may still hold the title. Confusednicker:
vector Wrote:this has to be the Stupidest post i have read here

Vector, "Stupidest" should not be capitalized. But, then, stupid is as stupid does and our boy, Vector, and his boy, Kardashian, fit the definition. If the fools hadn't elected Kardashian, what could he do for a living other than organize the misfits and freeloaders for pickets and demonstrations?
If Israel attacks Iran alone and without U.S. help, WWIII will occur.
^
What makes you think that, honest question?
Im a history buff, what pieces do you see falling into place?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
What makes you think that, honest question?
Im a history buff, what pieces do you see falling into place?

This is just a short overview of my report, I'll post more as I finish and put the plan in.

We should, and are, attack these people behind this. With small groups of CIA/SpecOpsForces, aircraft,around 5,000 US Army elite units like the 101st Airborne and 82nd Airborne, along with Marine units like Marine Expeditionary Units (SOC, Spec Ops Capable) on ships along with a few Marine infantry and armor units as a show of force. These forces should be spread out to these countries that we're having trouble with, like Sudan, Yemen, Syria and Libya as a show of force.

I believe this will be the start of WWIII, not nuclear war though. The Allies will be the U.S., United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, and India. Axis will be Pakistan, Iran (who are both partly behind these recent attacks), Egypt, Russia and a few more I've yet to determine.

It's coming people, get ready. We're going to be in trouble and be in a REAL wartime country. Maybe you all will remember us for once.
^
Intereting. I love seeing different scenarios then my own.

Im not really sure people in this country could handle a real war, meaning not picking out a terrorist group in civilian clothes, but an actual foot army that we'd be going up against.
I also believe if an 18 year old kif got drafted today, he's shit himself, were not in the 40s anymore, and it'd be hard to find a kid that could hold up to the pressure.

Im not really sure people in this country could handle a real war, meaning not picking out a terrorist group in civilian clothes, but an actual foot army that we'd be going up against.
I also believe if an 18 year old kif got drafted today, he's shit himself, were not in the 40s anymore, and it'd be hard to find a kid that could hold up to the pressure.

The draft ended with the Vietnam action; 1973

Very good point. We are a couple generations away from the "Great Generation" Since that time America hasn't been tested. My generation is the last to know how it feels to meet the challenge of being drafted. Naivity about the realities of war and the fact that it is many times inescapable are reflected in the attitudes of folks from present day high schoolers to federal legislators. Liberals think all we have to do is be really nice and 'talk' to the bad guys and they will find themselves suddently awash in the milk of human kindness. Their lack of grip on reality is truly laughable.

World war is coming, and it will boil up in the middle east. People there want war despite the opinions to the contrary from our leaders.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Very good point. We are a couple generations away from the "Great Generation" Since that time America hasn't been tested. My generation is the last to know how it feels to meet the challenge of being drafted. Naivity about the realities of war and the fact that it is many times inescapable are reflected in the attitudes of folks from present day high schoolers to federal legislators. Liberals think all we have to do is be really nice and 'talk' to the bad guys and they will find themselves suddently awash in the milk of human kindness. Their lack of grip on reality is truly laughable.

World war is coming, and it will boil up in the middle east. People there want war despite the opinions to the contrary from our leaders.

Exactly, and they love it better than life itsself.
Bob Seger Wrote:Exactly, and they love it better than life itsself.

blah blah blah :thatsfunn
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Vector, "Stupidest" should not be capitalized. But, then, stupid is as stupid does and our boy, Vector, and his boy, Kardashian, fit the definition. If the fools hadn't elected Kardashian, what could he do for a living other than organize the misfits and freeloaders for pickets and demonstrations?

vector is the smartest person on this site. people don't like what he has to say because he states nothing but truth and facts
Bob Seger Wrote:Exactly, and they love it better than life itsself.

They really do Bob. When you look at the miserable life styles they live. Even millionaire Osama Bin Laden lived in squalor in his million dollar compound in Pakistan. Most of them live in little more than a hut which, is made up of mud walls and floor and some kind of a cobbled up thatch roof. No electricity or water. Of course, each home has a state of the art rocket propelled grenade launcher and a shiny Ak-47, complete with enough rounds to annihilate the neighborhood, LOL. No wonder Americans use over 67% of the worlds energy resources. We are a developed nation after all. No, most terrorists want to destroy civilization as we know it. Right now it's America and Israel with the bullseye on their back. But, if it wasn't us the terror organizations hated, it would be somebody else.

All they know is hate and pain and they want to reduce this world to ashes. And they don't mind dying in the effort.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WideMiddle03 Wrote:blah blah blah :thatsfunn

Still keeping with your 'simple post' philosophy, I see. :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Granny Bear Wrote:The draft ended with the Vietnam action; 1973

Of course. I was just referring to World Wars. I look at Vietnam like i do our war with Iraq, with obvious differances.

Kids today dont have the same frame of mind.
TheRealThing Wrote:Still keeping with your 'simple post' philosophy, I see. :Thumbs:

i don t need to get complex it ll just confuse you guys
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Of course. I was just referring to World Wars. I look at Vietnam like i do our war with Iraq, with obvious differances.

Kids today dont have the same frame of mind.

I couldn't agree more.
Just to let everyone know, I mentioned earlier that I thought Prime Minister Netanyahu was going to attack Iran before the elections. However, I just read from a newspaper that Netanyahu said Iran was six or seven months from having 90 percent of what it needed to make an atomic bomb.

The reason I said earlier that Netanyahu would attack Iran before the elections is because in my opinion, it makes sense to me that he wouldn't call out President Obama and America like he did if he thought he could ask Mitt Romney for help after the elections. And besides, even if Obama was re-elected, I would still think Netanyahu would remain quiet and continue to try to persuade America to help until the last minute.

Just to inform everyone, Grant Jeffrey (a bible prophecy expert that I've been mentioning in many of my bible prophecy discussions) said that he interviewed Netanyahu before he became Prime Minister of Israel. According to Grant Jeffrey, Netanyahu made it clear that he would never allow Iran to have a nuclear weapon. Netanyahu went on in the interview to state that it's a life and death situation for Israel on whether or not Iran gets a nuclear weapon.