Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Western Kentucky 32 - Kentucky 31 (OT)
ACC here we come.
WKU is not a bad team. The sun-belt apparently has the SEC's # this year. ULM two weeks in a row going 1-1 on the road and now WKU. Quite frankly though if we fire joker which id say will happen barring something miraculous we should go after Taggert. He is one hell of a coach.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:First off kudos to Western for a hell of a playcall.

Second...

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Take heart sUcK fans because basketball season starts in one month.

I will be the first to agree that UK football sucks. And I will admit they deserve ridiculing. But it would be nice if we were ridiculed by someone whose school had actually won something noteworthy themselves. What in the world has WVU EVER won?
FBALL Wrote:How do you go from 2-9 to 2-10?

Sorry, meant 3-9 to 2-10
We dont need Taggert either, IMO, him and joker are on the same level, hes just getting lucky.

PETRINO, Come to UK!
We'll supply the rest....

[Image: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...h6812YdmEg]
Shady Grady Wrote:I will be the first to agree that UK football sucks. And I will admit they deserve ridiculing. But it would be nice if we were ridiculed by someone whose school had actually won something noteworthy themselves. What in the world has WVU EVER won?

:1:How about three BCS bowl wins since 2006???? :ChairHitConfusedUcK has not seen a New Year's Day bowl since Timmy Couch was QB. :flame:Banjo Bowls and Mempiss Bowls do not qualify as BCS bowls.
I actually saw this coming.. UK football is going nowhere.
Song dedication for Joker

^
I second that one.
I have been supporting Joker but not after that lose.
Bill Parcells is the man I would like to see in Lexington!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:We dont need Taggert either, IMO, him and joker are on the same level, hes just getting lucky.

Taggert is in the Harbaugh stable. That is a hell of a recruiting connection. Runs the same style offense and defense.

Just remember if Joker gets fired unless they go get a Spurrier or Harbaugh or some big name like that it likely sets the program back two years. We don't do that we end up going backwards like Tennessee did with Dooley.
Tennessee is going backwards? If they are then how were they ranked?
You can't go backwards if your already against the wall.
Strikeout King Wrote:Tennessee is going backwards? If they are then how were they ranked?

This is the same Tennessee that finished dead last in the SEC east and lost to Kentucky last year. They won there first two games against cupcakes to get ranked by there name alone and then lost to an average Florida team. Go ask a Vol fan if they think they moved forward with Dooley.
I would but we don't have many on this site anymore. I'll be the firs to tell you, Tennessee will smoke Kentucky this year. I t won't even be a close game
I'm glad you told me. I guess I don't even have to watch now.

Tennessee is still not very good. Dooley will
Most likely be gone after this year as well.
I think he's a solid coach. Better than what they had in Fulmer
I hated Fulmer but that stStement honestly leaves me speechless.
^ He's not on the Saban, Spurrier, Kiffin (even if we all hate him), Bear Bryant type coach but I think he's a good one. Better than what UK has
Dooley at UT (15-15) Bowl Game (2-1 this season)

Joker at UK (14-15) Bowl Game (1-2 this season)

The only thing good that Joker has on his resume is the win against Tennessee last year.
Those numbers prove my point.
Strikeout King Wrote:Dooley at UT (15-15) Bowl Game (2-1 this season)

Joker at UK (14-15) Bowl Game (1-2 this season)

The only thing good that Joker has on his resume is the win against Tennessee last year.

South Carolina?
WALL2WALL Wrote:I have been supporting Joker but not after that lose.
Bill Parcells is the man I would like to see in Lexington!

I've been supporting him, too; no more.

Bill Parcells is 145 years old!!
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:South Carolina?

Tennessee and South Carolina are the only good things joker has on his resume. We won't ever beat them again. As of right now I will be surprised if we beat samfrod if we start playing beater that may change but as if right now I don't think we can beat samford
FBALL Wrote:Those numbers prove my point.

Dooley has had UT ranked

Joker hasn't

Joker is one hell of a O-Coord but he can't coach worth crap
Dooley has an almost identical record to Joker at UT where their pride and investment is totally behind that football program. They are ranked, not sure if they still are, because of the name on the Jersey.

Dooley is the Joke and will be looking for a job after this season.
FBALL Wrote:Dooley has an almost identical record to Joker at UT where their pride and investment is totally behind that football program. They are ranked, not sure if they still are, because of the name on the Jersey.

Dooley is the Joke and will be looking for a job after this season.

One fact is certain. Kentucky would never be ranked because of the name on the jersey.
That's for sure. Unless its basketball.
Tennessee has 2 pretty impressive wins against teams that UK would struggle with and they kept it close against Florida.
Strikeout King Wrote:I think he's a solid coach. Better than what they had in Fulmer

Confusederiously: