Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge to Stardust and Heat Fans
Dusty (And any Miami Heat fans) I'm going to make an early, early challenge to you. I know that (ex: with MisterPerfect and Spud6) we can make name changes. If the Miami Heat lose in the playoffs in 2013, you will be known as WideStardust for one month.

Should the Heat win, I will do a name change, an avatar change, or whatever you desire for one month.
WideStardust.

lol
SD has been called out and not even gonna reply? What's up Stardust?
lol WOW, look at the ball sack on this guy.....especially since SD can go ahead and do anything he wants to your account Confusednicker:
Scared to place a bet FOR the "best team in NBA history?"

[Image: http://www.superaffiliatetwins.com/image...scared.gif]
Stardust does not associate with useless trolls.
^ Nor do I associate with useless punks.
:thatsfunn

This wasn't even intend to "troll." This was simply a challenge, like an avatar bet that we do sometimes that I'm sure you would know something about.

By doing what you're doing, just like you do in the political forum, you are simply lowering yourself down to my level. Confusednicker:
You have got to lighten up. Take things to personally.
Not taking it personal at all.
Why would anyone take that bet? I'll take a bet with though that Highlands gets beat by Lex Cath.
Ok. So if Highlands gets beat by Lex Cath, you are "Widecctiger" for a month.

Name what you would like me to do and I'll do it.

I'd figure since Dusty was on the side of the best team in NBA history he would be all for it!
SD as big of a Heat fan as you are, your seriously gonna back out on this bet?
It's a STUPID bet!

SK, if the Texans lose in the playoffs, YOU HAVE TO STOP POSTING FOR 3 MONTHS! Take it, if you you are a chicken shit!!!!

:eyeroll:
Are you saying you don't think the Heat can win it all again? I'm not taking the bet because I can't go 5 mins without posting on BGR 3 months would kill me
Yes, I do believe that the Heat CAN win it all again!

Don't you think the Texans can win it all?
Yeah I believe they can but I'm not about to bet on not posting on BGR tho.
[Image: http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/a...ken_tn.jpg]:Shaking:

So it's a dumb bet???
All you had to do if you lost was just change your name for a month. the bet for me was to quit posting on BGR for 3 months....
Not posting on BGR? All I asked for was a name change, and I even gave you the choice of what I would do for a month, should you win.

If you are as confident in the Heat winning titles as you say you are then you should be all over this. Instead, your post reeks of fear. Confusednicker:
WideRight05 Wrote:Ok. So if Highlands gets beat by Lex Cath, you are "Widecctiger" for a month.

Name what you would like me to do and I'll do it.

I'd figure since Dusty was on the side of the best team in NBA history he would be all for it!

If Catholic wins I want you to have an avtar but I'll figure out which one as it gets closer.
You've got a deal my friend.
lol cctiger, lex cath is horrible.
People wont say it on the HS forum, but they stand no chance against Cov Cath and Highlands.

You wont have to worry about Lex Cath meeting Highlands, Cov Cath will be in the region championship with Highlands IMO...
^ We won't play Lex Cath until the state semifinals.

As for the bet, I applaud cctiger for taking it on, because I think there is a better chance of the Heat winning the NBA title than Lex Cath beating Highlands...wouldn't you agree WideStardust? But yet cc isn't afraid to take it on!
^
Got me there.
I thought those two district were in the same region until i remembered the Rock/Russell Co./Knox district is in the same region as Lex Cath/Boyle/etc.....

Is Highlands and Cov Caths region the one that will face Johnson Central, etc...?
^ That's correct. The EKY region is the region that we will play through...but at the end of the day it will be Highlands and Covington Catholic in the regional title game.
^
I bet poor JC was like damn, realignment and we still get stuck with them lol...