Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early Championship talk..
Who do you got winning it all this year?
I was thinking USC but after watching Florida State this weekend, and all they return.. They are a whole different team IMO.

What about you? Who you guys got?
Alabama

there's no team that will match their intensity and speed
toussaints Wrote:Alabama

there's no team that will match their intensity and speed

Oregon can match there speed this year, but i dont know if they can beat them, i think they both are in the championship game though..
Alabama

LSU
Georgia
Oregon

Yes thats a HUGE gap
I would have to say Bama but I still feel like Oklahoma may be in the Championship game with them.
cuppett777 Wrote:Oregon can match there speed this year, but i dont know if they can beat them, i think they both are in the championship game though..

they can match their speed, but not their intensity. bama is vicious on defense
I think we will have a rematch. Alabama and LSU.
Roll tide !!!
Bama hands down
Alabama or USC

Who is ready for that big showdown here in couple weeks between Bama and LSU?
Bama is the best team in the land however a loss in SEC play wouldn't surprise me.
Alabama

LSU

Florida State
Oregon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ Agree with ekff. But to be Honest I dont see Alabama losing a game in the SEC they are so deep on the offensive side that its just downright scary. They proved that against Arkansas
Bama is clearly the favorite. Do I think there's a team in the SEC that can pla with them? LSU or Georgia might, but it's highly doubtful. I have watched just about every team mentioned for title contention and I just don't see a team within 2 TD's of Alabama.
Not trying to be a homer, as it wouldn't shock me if FSU lost 3 games this season. But if they can win out (against a favorable schedule), they would give the best game to Alabama, IMO. They have the size and speed. It would have be a FSU Defense that has held 10 straight opponents under 20. But, FSU would have the best shot simply because they have the best chance of keeping the game low scoring, and anything can happen at that point.

There will be no rematch this year, it just won't happen two years in a row. Unless LSU is the only 1 loss team in the country.
I don't think anyone in the country stands a chance against Alabama.