Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jimmy Carter
How must it feel to be jimmy Carter right now? He must feel good that he lived long enough to find out that he is only the second worst president in U.S. history, and obama is a far and distant number one at that. When Obama loses the election this November, Jimmy should at least be generous enough to buy him some golf clubs since Obama will have plenty of time to use them.
lol, they were talking about this on the radio the other night.
It's funny how even Jimmy Carter was getting onto the pres last week for his actions and calling him out on it.
carter is one of the best presidents in history and he don't get credit for a lot of the things he did. even on the day he was voted out he helped people in the middle east
WideMiddle03 Wrote:carter is one of the best presidents in history and he don't get credit for a lot of the things he did. even on the day he was voted out he helped people in the middle east

One can hide from much in this life but he/she cannot hide from the use of poor grammar. To the truly educated, poor grammar marks another forever- regardless of whether or not the ill prepared English teachers in the government schools teach this vital discipline.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:One can hide from much in this life but he/she cannot hide from the use of poor grammar. To the truly educated, poor grammar marks another forever- regardless of whether or not the ill prepared English teachers in the government schools teach this vital discipline.
I caught you in a couple of grammar mistakes yesterday. Should I have called you out on it?
Carter is a master at driving nails. Except for a few of his anti-Baptist beliefs, he is probably a decent Sunday school teacher. After that, he fails to show up.
TheRealVille Wrote:I caught you in a couple of grammar mistakes yesterday. Should I have called you out on it?

Absolutely. But, are you capable of doing so?