•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Countdown to Bengals Opening Day
119 days...... I'm even more pumped
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
118 Days
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
117 days baby, 117 days til gloryAnybody know why they released Hamby??
116 days......... I'm getting antsy
113 days baby, life's looking up:Thumbs:
112 Days
111 Days......... can't get here soon enough
110 days....... Palmer's jogging around, improving, and looking like he'll be ready for opening day:notworthy
109 days.......... Bengals website says Carson's on the cover of SI this offseason, I have a subscription and haven't seen that issue yet, is it out yet?????
If it is BFritz I haven't recieved it yet either..
If it is BFritz I haven't recieved it yet either..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:If it is BFritz I haven't recieved it yet either..

I went to Bengals.com, and it has a picture of the cover with him on it, but I definitely haven't gotten it yet, so I guess it's just a preview
108 days........ The team keeps improving daily with acquisitions and things..... And Palmer's rehab's going amazing, they're trying not to make a big deal about it
BFritz Wrote:109 days.......... Bengals website says Carson's on the cover of SI this offseason, I have a subscription and haven't seen that issue yet, is it out yet?????

I got it today its him in an underwater treadmill. The cover story is THE REHAB OF CARSON PALMER
108 days

:letsparty
How is Palmer's rehab going?
Old School Wrote:How is Palmer's rehab going?

It is going very well and it appears that he might be ready to go at the start of the season.

:Clap:
clubber_layne Wrote:I got it today its him in an underwater treadmill. The cover story is THE REHAB OF CARSON PALMER

106 days......... sorry all, the storm the other night knocked down a bunch of trees and messed up my internet for a few days..... thanks for taking over:Cheerlead I still don't have the SI, but I saw the cover and I've read where he's moved on from 3 step drops to 5 step drops, and he said there's nothing wrong with his arm:Clap: I love him and I love the Bengals:notworthy My dad went to a fundraiser in Louisville and spent a pretty penny to get me a poster with 4 seperate pictures of Marvin, Carson, Chad, and Rudi, with each one signing his picture, it's unreal. Marvin also signed a hat for me "Brad, Who-Dey!!!!! Marvin Lewis". I love the Bengals
105 Days............. In the meantime, pool honeys:rockon: :Clap: :Cheerlead
104 days....... Summer's great already, can only get better and the Bengals will be here before we know it!!!!!!
103 days........ Houshmanzadeh is only 28, and doesn't even consider the thought of not ending out the rest of his career as a Bengal, neither do Chad or Carson...... Bengals are so good, and they finally gave us something to watch and they love being here
102 days............:notworthy Another great day, and another day closer to opening day:Cheerlead
101 Days.......... This girl's counting down to opening day with me...... she knows the way to my heart
100 days.......... my little sister graduated from high school last night and I feel old, but I'll always have the Bengals and they'll never judge me because of my age:Thumbs:
99 days.......... I'm in love with a stripper
98 days......... I'm pumped
97 days
BFritz Wrote:97 days

90 days til the first home game......... I figured I should add that
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next