•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Countdown to Bengals Opening Day
BFritz Wrote:90 days til the first home game......... I figured I should add that

Actually 104 days til the first home game, I apologize to everyone and especially to the Bengals because of the disrespect of making that mistake
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
96 days til opening day.......... 103 til first home game.......... didn't hear any new news today, which means that if Carson's rehab was going well, it's still going well:Cheerlead

:Clap:
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Who do the Bengals play at their first home game
clubber_layne Wrote:Who do the Bengals play at their first home game

Cleveland Browns....... September 17th
95 days........
94 days:Cheerlead 101 days til first home game:Clap:
93 days............. 100 days til the first home gameTongueirateSho
92 days til opening day and 99 days til the home opener:howdy:

:Cheerlead

:Clap:
91 days............. 98 til the home opener...........

Reports are now saying that Houshmandzadeh has the best hands in the NFL:Thumbs: With Carson improving (and I think he's doing even better than they're saying but the Bengals are slow-playing it just so nobody expects him to be full go and just in case there's any setbacks), the Bengals are full of weapons. Plus, they have a defense now (still needs improvement, but it's a hell of a lot better than it was).

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's going to be a great year:letsparty
I hate u BFritz i mean i really do this is the dumbest thing ive ever seen cos ur wasteing ur time cos they prolly wont even make the playoffs....:ChairHit:
braves_fan_10 Wrote:I hate u BFritz i mean i really do this is the dumbest thing ive ever seen cos ur wasteing ur time cos they prolly wont even make the playoffs....:ChairHit:

If this was the dumbest thing ever then you'd have no reason to hate me:howdy:

:1: :Thumbs:
I dont hate you Bfritz I like this idea lol gives everyone something to read keep it up buddy
90 days............. 97 til home opener................. just got it in today
89 days......... 96 til the home opener........

Palmer is wishing Big Ben well, classy thing to do. Also, they're debating whether or not Carson will be ready for the July 29th mini-camp, so I'm guessing that there's no question that he'll be ready for opening day
BFritz Wrote:Palmer is wishing Big Ben well, classy thing to do.
Carson wishing him well ..is the right thing to do....class dont have nothing to do with it...and the right thing to do comes from the heart, so I congrat Palmer on that.
Bengals Are Gonna Rock
BurntTires Wrote:Carson wishing him well ..is the right thing to do....class dont have nothing to do with it...and the right thing to do comes from the heart, so I congrat Palmer on that.

Me guesses you're right

NYY10 Wrote:Bengals Are Gonna Rock
88 days til season opener....................... 95 days til home opener
Bengals fans are terrible they are the worst fans in the N.F.L.. Hitler was prolly a bengals. BFritz i still hate u. U waste ur time liking the bengals.

:chainsaw:
braves_fan_10 Wrote:Bengals fans are terrible they are the worst fans in the N.F.L.. Hitler was prolly a bengals. BFritz i still hate u. U waste ur time liking the bengals.

:chainsaw:

Hatred is what fuels me:devilflamBengals fans are no worse than any other sports fans who are passionate about their team. At least some of us have stuck by them through thick and thin.

Keep hating me, it only makes me stronger:muscleman

87 days til opening day in Kansas City.......... 94 days til the first home game
bravesfan you have serious issues my man. Let him do what he wants. Though, I dont want you to get too high of expectations for the Bengals because I dont know if they will be able to duplicate the success they had last year, not to damper the mood. But, I think they could still possbily make the playoffs. Bengals fans are not the worst, by any means. Some Bengals fans arent true ones who have went through the suffering of the years after Icky, but, for the dedicated ones, they have stayed with their team through the worst of times and deserve a winning team.
youknowwhoibe Wrote:bravesfan you have serious issues my man. Let him do what he wants. Though, I dont want you to get too high of expectations for the Bengals because I dont know if they will be able to duplicate the success they had last year, not to damper the mood. But, I think they could still possbily make the playoffs. Bengals fans are not the worst, by any means. Some Bengals fans arent true ones who have went through the suffering of the years after Icky, but, for the dedicated ones, they have stayed with their team through the worst of times and deserve a winning team.

Even if their offense isn't doesn't put up as good of numbers as last year, they'll still be solid, and the Bengals have somewhat of a defense now.

Speaking of Icky, I was young when he played, but I still did the Icky Shuffle in backyard football games whenever I scored
86 days til opening day............ 93 til the home opener
85 til opening day........... 92 til the home opener:rockon:
BFritz Wrote:85 til opening day........... 92 til the home opener:rockon:

Just saw where they said Palmer's already doing things in June that they didn't expect him to be able to do til August.

He's amazing his teammates with his work effort and his progress is inspiring them:notworthy
84 days til opening day in Kansas City............ 91 days til the Browns come to town for the first home game.

Palmer took the day off, but supposedly his knee felt great after two days of practice.. Marvin thinks that he'll be ready for July 29th mini-camp, and, assuming there's no major setbacks, it looks like he will be ready to go.

The defense got re-built and they know that if they can stop some people (they were ranked 28th last year) that the Bengals will be very good because their offense won't have to carry the defense
82 days til opening day in Kansas City....... 82 days til the first home game............
I hope they don't win a game
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:I hope they don't win a game

Any reason? And don't say "I just don't like them," at least tell why
BFritz Wrote:Any reason? And don't say "I just don't like them," at least tell why

I just like a lot more teams more than them
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next