• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The end is near- ARE YOU READY
only 86 days till the end of the worldConfusedhh:
:why:[Image: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FqRXc0qw9_A/Tb...e+apes.png]
:thatsfunn
You damn dirty ape!!
YEP !!! Got lots of guns and ammo !
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
How's the world supposed to end this time?
with fire
Mine might tonight with enough Bud Lights
Granny Bear Wrote:with fire

As in what the Bible states?
Overrated Wrote:Mine might tonight with enough Bud Lights
must be a Tennessee fanConfusednicker:
butt chugging???
Westside Wrote:As in what the Bible states?

Yes; lots of people have that interpretation I believe.
Jesus is the only one that knows when this is gonna happen.
^^
I didn't mean to give the impression that I believe the world will actually end in 86 days...so if I did, this will clarify.

But it's about time for the 12/21/12 talk to begin, I'm afraid.
From Grant Jeffrey's website:

Response to 2012 Prophecy
Those damn Mayans, they killed us.
Regardless of what website or what someone else says, I will always be a firm believer that Jesus is the only one that knows when the end will come
I hope not. I've not lived long enough yet!
^^
Me either!!!

TheRealVille Wrote:Those damn Mayans, they killed us.

Have you read very much about them?
Mayan calendar already run out, /they forgot hump day or leap year or something.

Fuggin dumb Mayans
The funny thing is there are some freaks preparing for it like they know it will end on 12/21/12.. I'm gonna sit back and have a good laugh on 12/22/12.
Overrated Wrote:Mayan calendar already run out, /they forgot hump day or leap year or something.

Fuggin dumb Mayans
nope. Your using the Julian/Gregorian calendar. The Mayan did not base their calender on that so leap year or leap second or anything leap doesn't effect their calendar.
The winter solstice is always the winter solstice. It's based on tilt of earth and where the sun is not on an arbitrary name we call a date. It was the church and Romans who messed up the whole date thing requiring a leap day
We are less than one month away! So don't worry about your Christmas decorations & shopping, no need to buy that new outfit for the New Years party.

Take the time to go to Vegas, treat yourself to Hookers and Booze! It's time to Party......

[Image: http://ebmedia.eventbrite.com/s3-build/i...1/logo.jpg]
[YOUTUBE="The end is near"]9CF-an1aYGk[/YOUTUBE]

only 9 days left:pondering:
Well, I plan on being on Hilton Head island for a basketball tournament on 12/21/12 so I can't think of a better place to be when it ends!!!
I would be curious as to how many people have asked off for that day? I for one am off, not because of the prophecy but for other reasons.
I'm off too judgementday; and I need it, too!!
Glad I've already made plans to be at that Christmas tournament. It should be a lot of fun!!
7 days is your bunker ready?
If it is going to be the end of the world, what is the point in preparing for it? Hoarding food and guns isn't going to do anyone any good if there earth can no longer support life.