Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats the DEAL!!!
Well I have went to just two of Lawrence Co games, but what is the deal with all the high scoring games in baseball in general this year. I mean come on scoring 6 or 7 runs in a game is high, but then you have teams scoring 19 and 20 runs in a game. Were has the pitching and Defense went to.?

So what is everyones thoughts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
You could say it's just good teams playing teams that aren't so good, but you look at the 19-7 Paintsville/Lawrence game where two very good teams ended up having a final score like the Allen Central/Betsy Layne game (20-5). I wish I had an answer, Batpuff. But, personally, I kind of like high scoring games with lots of offense. But it would be nice to see some good 'ole pitching duels every now and then.
I have never followed High School baseball , I was wondering the same thing........
Yea, your right, I think the highest scoring game I saw was 20-3
You can't win games anymore with a kid throwing 85-90. You see so many more batting cages with teams and I think this is a big plus on the results of scoring runs!
The Belfry Birch game was highest I seen - 33 to 1?
Cameron Crazy Wrote:The Belfry Birch game was highest I seen - 33 to 1?

Wow, what a score..Who did they play
Didn't Letcher Central get a 28 point game aganist June Bucanon?
Cameron Crazy Wrote:The Belfry Birch game was highest I seen - 33 to 1?
Gah thats crazy....
Mr.Baseball2 Wrote:Didn't Letcher Central get a 28 point game aganist June Bucanon?

I think so
Mr.Baseball2 Wrote:Didn't Letcher Central get a 28 point game aganist June Bucanon?

I think/hope you mean 28 "run" game, not point Smile :thumpsup:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lol!
hey still good games out there. i went to the Sheldon Clark and Lawrence Co game and it was 4-2
moofer Wrote:hey still good games out there. i went to the Sheldon Clark and Lawrence Co game and it was 4-2

Yea that was a good game