Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 11, Shelby Valley 2
Valley traveld to Pikeville to take on the Panthers but Valley couldn't handle them. Justin Tackett pitched the whole game for Valley and for pikeville was Griffin Hall then Weston Robinson and then Josh Staggs. Tackett did a good job for the Wildcats but P-vills offense was just to good..Good game 2 both teams

Good Game to Pikeville for putting on an offensive show......Valley made contact but it was right to the defense almost every hit........Valley is looking to kill their losing streak and start a winning one Great Job to both Teams! Good pitching by both sides
Yea, Justin Tackett pitched the whole game for valley, did a GREAT JOB
Was this a 5 Inning game or did Justin pitch 7 innings?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:Was this a 5 Inning game or did Justin pitch 7 innings?

No Justin pitched all 7 innings
Wonder Why Geraldo Rivera anent post anything yet??
Maybe its because.. Valley got dominated?
an 11 to 1 loss sure doesnt sound like he did a GREAT job to me...
Cameron Crazy Wrote:Maybe its because.. Valley got dominated?

Alright, we really don't need anohther Geraldo, thanks anyways, and no, because they were dominated doesn't mean anything of why he isn't posting. That is the only reason he ever posts, is to bash Valley. Geralod doesn't even need to open this thread.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Alright, we really don't need anohther Geraldo, thanks anyways, and no, because they were dominated doesn't mean anything of why he isn't posting. That is the only reason he ever posts, is to bash Valley. Geralod doesn't even need to open this thread.

Yea Really..:Thumbs:
NYY10 Wrote:Wonder Why Geraldo Rivera anent post anything yet??

Smile What am i suppost to say??? I mean Im actuly pretty suprsed the score was this close. Smile
Don't get him started.
The_Myth Wrote:Don't get him started.

Yea really