Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg VS Campbellsville 10/5
Williamsburg is coming off of their off week with healthy and rested players. I am looking for Williamsburg to be crisp on both sides of the ball.

Williamsburg-60

Campbellsville-14
Williamsburg 63
Campbellsville 8
Williamsburg by a lot.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

williamsburg does have a field goal kicker now to add to their arsenal
Don't even turn on the lights for this one it will be over before dark....

:dontthink:dontthink
Williamsburg should get rest there starters quite a bit in the next few weeks and prepare for a nice playoff run..
Campbsville is not that good I saw them but they are real young and dont have many numbers. Williamsburg will score a bunch Im sure.
Williamsburg.
Hope to see #3 (Andrew Griffith) get in a grove.. As a freshmen for the burg he could be the best player on the field..
Campbellsville is better than most think but Williamsburg will win by 25.
E's Army Wrote:Campbellsville is better than most think but Williamsburg will win by 25.

Campbellsville is down this year. They lost to Bethlehem by 30, Green Co. by 30, North Laurel by 33, Taylor Co. by 13 and to Russell Co. by 51.

Williamsburg will coast, something like 50 - 6.
Williamsburg rolls!!!
E's Army Wrote:Campbellsville is better than most think but Williamsburg will win by 25.

The only way that happens is if Williamsburg turns the ball over a bunch. If Williamsburg has their starters back, they are pretty good on both sides of the ball.
They are pretty good without the kids who are injured. The Eagles always seem to play well against the Jackets. The last time I checked 25 was a blow out.
Williamsburg by 7
williamsburg 48-0 by halftime, final score wb 64 camplellsville 06.with starter resting for harlan an hazard down the road pay attention dragon an bulldogs were coming to your bad yardConfusederved: again:policeman:policeman:policeman:please:wait on usConfusedmoke:
'Burg by a tom!!!
56 to 14
Williamsburg.
64SUR Wrote:williamsburg 48-0 by halftime, final score wb 64 camplellsville 06.with starter resting for harlan an hazard down the road pay attention dragon an bulldogs were coming to your bad yardConfusederved: again:policeman:policeman:policeman:please:wait on usConfusedmoke:

Why do you keep calling out hazard and Harlan fans. That game is so far away?
WBurg
Williamsburg by 28
its going to be exciting watching a healthy Williamsburg that has a few games under their belt. helton, griffith, husky, and loy are all healed up
Williamsburg by a lot.

I think since Williamsburg has been so good this yr its time for them to try a change. Like go up to a 2A or get some harder schedule. They have the weakest schedule in the mountains which is sad when they stay ranked so hard for killing the same weak team year after year.

No disrespect with the Yellow Jackets.
MNTFan6513 Wrote:Williamsburg by a lot.

I think since Williamsburg has been so good this yr its time for them to try a change. Like go up to a 2A or get some harder schedule. They have the weakest schedule in the mountains which is sad when they stay ranked so hard for killing the same weak team year after year.

Williamsburg is one of the smallest school districts in the state when it comes to 11 man football so playing 2A is ridiculous.They have won the District 3 out of 4 years. They have also had 1 maybe two losing seasons since 2003

They do alot of good things over there to overcome those low numbers.

As far as schedule: last year, played a district champ (I think... didn't Leslie Co win last year), state simi finalist (Oliver Springs) , 1 regional finalist (Onidia (sp)), and of course a state champ (Hazard).

Not bad strength of schedule for 11 freshmen, 10 sophmores, 8 jrs, and like 5 seniors.

This year they have something like 12 freshman, 11 sophmores, 10 juniors and 8 seniors.

I would agree that the schedule looks weak this year, but it was for a two year contract. So what were they suppossed to do?
Campbellsville is terrible, they could not beat a good Middle School team.

BURG 77
Ville 00

New kicker sets school record with 11 extra points.:Thumbs:
Williamsburg only has 6 seniors on the roster but only 3 or 4 of them start consistently. The majority of their ballhandlers are freshmen and sophomores with a junior QB.

The Jackets ought to be singing, "My futures so bright, I gotta wear shades."
W'burg actually has 5 seniors that start. 3 on offense and 4 on defense with 2 starting both ways. They will not be easy to replace. They do not have anyone coming up with the size of Jeffers or Loy and repac
Sorry hate typing on phone. Started to say that replacing Hamblin, maybe the best linebacker in the region will not be easy. This may actually be the burgs best chance at a title.
Newjacket Wrote:W'burg actually has 5 seniors that start. 3 on offense and 4 on defense with 2 starting both ways. They will not be easy to replace. They do not have anyone coming up with the size of Jeffers or Loy and repac

I do not believe their is 4 senior starters on defense, but I could be wrong. I know of Purdie, Loy, and Logan. Who else?
MNTFan6513 Wrote:Williamsburg by a lot.

They have to play theior district which is all single A schools like them. They also play Pineville which maybe the longest running rivalry game in the mountains. I believe they both started playing in 1927. They played Leslie County and Harlan who most people would not call weak teams. They also played Oneida who they will get no credit for, but is better than most of the teams in our area (BIG, STRONG, and FAST). They returned all of the starters from a region final team. I will give you that Allen Central and Jellico are weak, but it is hard to say we should not play Jellico when they are the closest school to us (even though we are not playing next year). The good thing is the playoffs solve everything, and you will see just how good Williamsburg truley is.