Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Quotes
I have been going through a big list of quotes for the last hour and thought I would create a thread where we could share some of our favorite quotes. These can be motivational, inspirational, funny, etc...

"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail." - Benjamin Franklin
"Everything in this room is edible. Even I am edible. But that is called Cannibalism, my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most civilizations." - Willy Wonka in "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"
"Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach. Those who can do neither, administer."
"never do today what you can put off till tomorrow!" -me. lol!
Me and the kids have been watching all of the episodes off of X-men (the cartoon) on Netflix. Here is a few I have compiled.

"My name is MR MCCOY, madam, not Blue Boy!" - Beast

"Without trust, the world can be a lonely place" - Beast

"A lie which is half a truth is ever the blackest of lies." - Beast

"All right, you egg-suckin' piece of gutter trash! You always did like pushin' around people smaller than you! Well I'M smaller! Try pushin' me!" - Wolverine

"Outta the way, Gumbo! [to Gambit]" - Wolverine

"The friends of my enemies are my enemies!" - Sabretooth

You didn't say what kind of quotes.. So here ya go lol....
"Ahh Boys..." - Zaga Fan
The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers."
Thomas Jefferson
"Better for a man to be silent and be called a fool than to open his mouth and remove all doubt." -Abraham Lincoln
"Were gonna run the damn football, thats what we do" -Cotton Adams
"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place, and I don’t care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward; how much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now, if you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain’t you. You’re better than that!" by Rocky Balboa
"To be the man, you gotta beat the man" -Ric Flair
"have regrets for it will keep you from making the same mistakes"....
Bluto: What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
[YOUTUBE="HeHe"]V8lT1o0sDwI[/YOUTUBE]:pondering:
Obviously everyone knows I am going to use a Pro Wrestling Quote:

"Just when you think you have the answers, I change the question" - Rowdy Roddy Piper

I have used this quote time and again throughout my professional career. I always get a chuckle when I say the quote and tell everyone that it comes from professional wrestler RRP. But when I relate it to life, customer service, or the service industry in general, people get a different meaning out of it! We spend our whole lives trying to answer those nagging questions that keeps us from getting ahead. And just when we think we have found the solution, life throws us a curveball and changes the question altogether!

My other quote comes from Hulk Hogan - "What you think about, you bring about". I do believe in the power of positive thinking. When we get lost in the issues in our lives and we dwell on them, then our lives spiral with our thinking. When we change our thoughts to those of hope and what we can do, incredibly, things take an upturn for us!

"Children require guidance and sympathy far more than instruction."
---Anne Sullivan

"The more you lose yourself in something bigger than yourself, the more energy you will have"---Norman Vincent Peale

"If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants"---Isaac Newton
Life aint all bubblegum and blowjobs- Rusty Brooks
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
"Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future."
John F. Kennedy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
"I am the man!" - WideRight05
"When I'm in bed with a woman, my favorite move is a wrestling hold called the lip lock." - Jerry Lawler
Rocco: I killed your cat, you druggie bit**.
Donna: God.
Rayvie: What?
Donna: Why?
Rocco: I thought it would bring closure to our relationship.
Rocco: Anybody *you* think is evil?
Connor: Aye.
Rocco: Don't you think that's a little weird, a little psycho?
Connor: D'you know what I think is psycho, Roc? It's decent men with loving families. They go home every day after work and they turn on the news. You know what they see? They see rapists, and murderers and child molesters. They're all getting out of prison.
Murphy: Mafiosos. Gettin' caught with twenty kilos. Gettin' out on bail the same fuc***' day.
Connor: And everywhere, everyone thinks the same thing: that someone should just go kill those mothertruckers.
Murphy: Kill 'em all. Admit it. Even you've thought about it.
Rocco: You guys should be in every major city. This is some heavy shit. This is, like, Lone Ranger heavy, man.
"Train, say your prayers, eat your vitamins, and believe in yourself!" - Hulk Hogan
Stan: "Oh my God, they killed Kenny!"
Kyle: "You bastards!"

Off of South Park.
Many days after viewing the political threads I think of this
[YOUTUBE="huh?"]5hfYJsQAhl0[/YOUTUBE]
Life is like a box of chocolate you never know what your gonna get. Forrest gump