Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin Co. 5 Lawrence Co. 3
Final!!!
Big win for Magoffin
Welcome to the 15th LC
good job girls!!
heard that the mc pitcher had 16 k's and the howard girl had 3 hr's.good solid win for mc.they must not have been playing against jc.
Congrats to the Hornets get them next time Dawgs.
flamethrower Wrote:heard that the mc pitcher had 16 k's and the howard girl had 3 hr's.good solid win for mc.they must not have been playing against jc.

16 K's...that is impressive. Can anyone validate this claim? I find it hard to believe...
3 homeruns is extremly impressive if that is true too
UKGIRL20 Wrote:3 homeruns is extremly impressive if that is true too

3 over the fence in one game would rank in the top 5 in state if not better. I wonder if these were one of those questionable "in the park homers"? I love those long singles with a three base error that the kids, and some adults, think are homeruns.
flamethrower Wrote:heard that the mc pitcher had 16 k's and the howard girl had 3 hr's.good solid win for mc.they must not have been playing against jc.
game stats - 6 strikeouts for mc pitcher and micheala howard went 1-4.there were no homeruns over the fence or otherwise.lc had a chance with a runner on 2nd and schaeffer up to bat with two outs and the runner tried to steal third and was thrown out to end the game.
Did the catcher throw her out or the pitcher.
dawgbyte02 Wrote:game stats - 6 strikeouts for mc pitcher and micheala howard went 1-4.there were no homeruns over the fence or otherwise.lc had a chance with a runner on 2nd and schaeffer up to bat with two outs and the runner tried to steal third and was thrown out to end the game.
If you are down 2, why on earth try to steal third???
The Guru Wrote:If you are down 2, why on earth try to steal third???
never get your 1st or 3rd out at 3rd base!! who knows.