Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Heat fans losing confidence in their team?
It looks like nobody is willing to place a bet that the greatest team in NBA history will win the championship this year. Are Heat fans losing confidence in their team? What about the Heat would make one hesitant to pick them winning the title since they are so good? If the Heat were going to achieve greatness, certainly their fans would step up to the plate and accept my challenge.
They are like Lakers fans. They always have the "greatest team ever" but won't place a bet.
What WR fails to understand is that there is no merit in his bets

Betting on the Heat winning it all before a ball is tipped off is ridiculous. Anything could happen and you're betting one team versus the rest of the league.

Lakers play the Cavs this year - wanna bet on the outcome of that one?
^ Excellently said! One injury can completely dismantle the teams chemistry!

Would SK have put the Bulls in the Finals at the beginning of last year??? I'm sure he would have! Did he expect Rose to be lost for the playoffs? No.

No, I'll make a wager on titles when I see how the season plays out!
I'll make a gamble and say the Heat will be in the championship game..
But will lose to L.A. in the finals in game 6.
Ballers Wrote:I'll make a gamble and say the Heat will be in the championship game..
But will lose to L.A. in the finals in game 6.

The problem with your theory is the Lakers and Heat in the finals.. Confusednicker::problem:
zaga_fan Wrote:What WR fails to understand is that there is no merit in his bets

Betting on the Heat winning it all before a ball is tipped off is ridiculous. Anything could happen and you're betting one team versus the rest of the league.

Lakers play the Cavs this year - wanna bet on the outcome of that one?

Where were you for the 82-0, or 66-0 win predictions? This is the greatest team in NBA history! Why would anyone be afraid to pick against them in a bet? Confusednicker:

I do give an injury exemption. Should a player such as LeBron or Wade get hurt, I can talk it over. Doing the same thing with CCTiger on our Lex Cath bet, as it is only fair with Bolin getting hurt.
The Heat are the greatest team to ever be assembled!

82-0 and a sweep in 4 playoff series!

Lebron averages 20 Pts, 20 Reb, 20 Ast!

But I'll wait to make sure that Stern does not cheat them out of it in order to allow for fan interest.....
^ Slick one WideStardust. Confusednicker:
WideRight05 Wrote:^ Slick one WideStardust. Confusednicker:

lol Confusednicker:
M'boroYellowJacket Wrote:The problem with your theory is the Lakers and Heat in the finals.. Confusednicker::problem:

What's wrong with that?
Stardust Wrote:^ Excellently said! One injury can completely dismantle the teams chemistry!

Would SK have put the Bulls in the Finals at the beginning of last year??? I'm sure he would have! Did he expect Rose to be lost for the playoffs? No.

No, I'll make a wager on titles when I see how the season plays out!

Exactly! Yes your darn straight I would have/did put them in the Finals of last year's playoffs and didn't know Rose was gonna get hurt and be gone for the playoffs, If I had known that I wouldn't have put them there. Have to see how every season plays out before going and making bets cause you never know what's gonna happen and that can screw you bigger than anything
Strikeout King Wrote:Exactly! Yes your darn straight I would have/did put them in the Finals of last year's playoffs and didn't know Rose was gonna get hurt and be gone for the playoffs, If I had known that I wouldn't have put them there. Have to see how every season plays out before going and making bets cause you never know what's gonna happen and that can screw you bigger than anything

You would had put them in the semifinals in the East - losing to the Heat.
Be honest now SK.
:lolrage:
Nope I would have put them in the Finals with a big 4 game sweep of the Heat, easy victories at that......Confusednicker:
Notice that SD said that SoK would put the Bulls in the finals...
because he is the only person that would have put them in the finals
I smell a bet SoK..
Do you have the fortitude to take a bet and say Bulls in finals over Heat?
Not this year.
Ballers Wrote:What's wrong with that?

Well, actually I could see them both going, but I hate them both lol.

GO CELTICS!
[Image:

]
With the acquiring of Ray Allen, they will be even tougher to beat.. But I hope and pray someone does it, and does it badly. I hate the heat..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
the fans shouldnt lose confidence in their team behind d-wade and lebrons lead they should take the title easy
i like d-wade and lebron thats it
i wouldnt say that because bulls only have one person to get it done for them and its a question if he can stay healthy
lakers wont go to the finals for one reason team team play its their first year together NO WAY there going
crazytaxidriver Wrote:With the acquiring of Ray Allen, they will be even tougher to beat.. But I hope and pray someone does it, and does it badly. I hate the heat..

I hate Heat haters......Confusednicker:

Now, say it three times as fast as you can...