• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Presidential Debate
Who is going to watch?
and what are some issues you want to hear about?
Usually every time Romney opens his mouth he makes himself look like an idiot. So im looking forward to it.

I would like to hear Romney's plans. Any of them. Health Care, Economy, He hasnt gave us much details up to this point.
I am going to watch it because honestly I am unsure who I am voting for.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Usually every time Romney opens his mouth he makes himself look like an idiot. So im looking forward to it.

I would like to hear Romney's plans. Any of them. Health Care, Economy, He hasnt gave us much details up to this point.

Wrong again. Obama will always be an empty chair although it would be more precise to identify him as an empty suit in an empty chair. Even after four years in the White House, his resume is embarrassingly sparce and lacking of any material accomplishments, to say the least.
i wish everybody on here thought like wildcat
I'm watching and what I am looking forward to is Romney challenging the President. I'm sick of hearing how Romney needs to challenge but be nice. B#@@ S&**, take the gloves off! I want him to tell this country that enough is enough! We are the strongest damn country in the world and we are going to stop "Being Sorry For It". Obama and the Democrats want this nation to be apologize for being at the top of the food chain! Forget that! We are the nation that we are because we are the strongest, smartest and best equipped in the world!

Give me Ronald Reagan attitude Mitt! Start telling me that this Nation will be strong again! Tell me that I will be safe! Tell me that I can be hopeful of a future where me and my family will be taken care of! And by God, don't you dare apologize to any other nation in the world because of who we are or what we stand for!

Damn'it, the biggest Bull runs the pasture! We are losing that image now! I am sick and tired of this administration trying to make us equals with the rest of the world! We are NOT equals!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Usually (A)every time Romney opens his mouth he makes himself look like an idiot. .© So im looking forward to it.
I would like to hear Romney's plans. Any of them. Health Care, Economy, (B)He hasnt gave us much details up to this point.

(A)Since you are an Obama "boy", I am assuming that the old adage of "it takes one to know one " fits perfectly here.

(B)lol....Yeah, like you'd really know what he said if he said it.

©And your communist buddy has enlightened us all on what? Other than how to shut down a whole industrial sector of good paying jobs, that supports you in every single thing you do. And dont bring this fiber optic BS in the works, because you are not smart enough to figure out that that is an antiquated technology. I was doing fiber optics over 30 years ago. It wil be the next form of technology to be phased out. Believe whatever BS it is you want. Your too young and dumb to know any better.
It is long past time to quit allowing Obama to hide behind his race. He has been given a pass by the media, by the public, and by Republicans much because he is our "first black president'. That half fact means nothing and should mean nothing. He needs to be held accountable for his incompetence. Whines of "racism" are getting a bit old.
Bob Seger Wrote:Since you are an Obama "boy", I am assuming that the old adage of "it takes one to know one " fits perfectly here.

And your communist buddy has enlightened us all on what? Other than how to shut down a whole industrial sector of good paying jobs, that supports you in every single thing you do. And dont bring this fiber optic BS in the works, because you are not smart enough to figure out that that is an antiquated technology. I was doing fiber optics over 30 years ago. It wil be the next form of technology to be phased out. Believe whatever BS it is you want. Your too young and dumb to know any better.

dont try to debate wildcat he will destroy you
WideMiddle03 Wrote:dont try to debate wildcat he will destroy you

Anybody else hear that? Sounded just like a frog farted.

Bob Seger Wrote:Anybody else hear that? Sounded just like a frog farted.

You two are like split personalities Confusednicker:

you must have farted then
Stardust Wrote:You two are like split personalities Confusednicker:

Haha,

Well that was you using your other clone account the last few days, wasn't it? You know the ones where you make yourself look like a pure dumbass, just for kicks?:biggrin:
^ Nope, Dusty was GONE!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Usually every time Romney opens his mouth he makes himself look like an idiot. So im looking forward to it.

This WOULD be the first post on this thread...
Stardust Wrote:^ Nope, Dusty was GONE!

Confusedhh:
Bob Seger Wrote:(A)Since you are an Obama "boy", I am assuming that the old adage of "it takes one to know one " fits perfectly here.

(B)lol....Yeah, like you'd really know what he said if he said it.

©And your communist buddy has enlightened us all on what? Other than how to shut down a whole industrial sector of good paying jobs, that supports you in every single thing you do. And dont bring this fiber optic BS in the works, because you are not smart enough to figure out that that is an antiquated technology. I was doing fiber optics over 30 years ago. It wil be the next form of technology to be phased out. Believe whatever BS it is you want. Your too young and dumb to know any better.

You was running fiber drops instead of coax? Maybe in other areas but not anywhere around here .

So funny you respond to yourself.
Personally I would like to see Will McAvoy do the debate, in the format they came up with on the Newsroom.. which might I add, is the best show i've watched in a long time..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.

Or a cabbage head bustin out in the garden.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What is Obama's plan for our economy Wildcat? Since you're in a position intellectually, to look down on an idiot who none the less is a self made millionaire and one of the most successful governors ever. Surely you wouldn't mind to help judgementday make up his mind about who he's voting for by defining the Obama economic plan? You know, just hit the high spots for us. I know I for one want to take notes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stardust Wrote:I'm watching and what I am looking forward to is Romney challenging the President. I'm sick of hearing how Romney needs to challenge but be nice. B#@@ S&**, take the gloves off! I want him to tell this country that enough is enough! We are the strongest damn country in the world and we are going to stop "Being Sorry For It". Obama and the Democrats want this nation to be apologize for being at the top of the food chain! Forget that! We are the nation that we are because we are the strongest, smartest and best equipped in the world!

Give me Ronald Reagan attitude Mitt! Start telling me that this Nation will be strong again! Tell me that I will be safe! Tell me that I can be hopeful of a future where me and my family will be taken care of! And by God, don't you dare apologize to any other nation in the world because of who we are or what we stand for! Damn'it, the biggest Bull runs the pasture! We are losing that image now! I am sick and tired of this administration trying to make us equals with the rest of the world! We are NOT equals!

Bravo!!

And yes, I will be watching the debate. I will not; however, watch the media explain to me what everybody said after the debate.
TheRealThing Wrote:What is Obama's plan for our economy Wildcat? Since you're in a position intellectually, to look down on an idiot who none the less is a self made millionaire and one of the most successful governors ever. Surely you wouldn't mind to help judgementday make up his mind about who he's voting for by defining the Obama economic plan? You know, just hit the high spots for us. I know I for one want to take notes.
Oh I know
1. Blame Bush
2. Ask for a bigger stimulus the first one wasn't big enough
3. see #1
TheRealThing Wrote:What is Obama's plan for our economy Wildcat? Since you're in a position intellectually, to look down on an idiot who none the less is a self made millionaire and one of the most successful governors ever. Surely you wouldn't mind to help judgementday make up his mind about who he's voting for by defining the Obama economic plan? You know, just hit the high spots for us. I know I for one want to take notes.

Simple - more handouts from you and I (and Wildcat since he works) to those who have no incentive to work (because of all of us).....
Granny Bear Wrote:Bravo!!

And yes, I will be watching the debate. I will not; however, watch the media explain to me what everybody said after the debate.

But Granny, if you don't listen to the spin you may walk around believing the truth. You could become dangerous doing stuff like that! LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm already dangerous!! Must be an age thing; the older I get the more I resent people telling me how I should interpret what I just heard...

I'm even getting offended at the sports commentators!!
I mean, really, you pay a guy a few million a year to tell me what I just SAW??? I need a job like that.
Granny Bear Wrote:I'm already dangerous!! Must be an age thing; the older I get the more I resent people telling me how I should interpret what I just heard...

I'm even getting offended at the sports commentators!!
I mean, really, you pay a guy a few million a year to tell me what I just SAW??? I need a job like that.

LOL, well if you really can see what is happening out there on the field you could make a bunch calling games. Refs that have a clue aren't that numerous.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Stardust Wrote:Simple - more handouts from you and I (and Wildcat since he works) to those who have no incentive to work (because of all of us).....

And what proof do we have of that? After all, here he is posting stupidity in the middle of the day. Looks like he is either not telling the truth (perhaps he really is one of those deadbeats on the gravy train), or is a time clock thief from his employer one.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You was running fiber drops instead of coax? Maybe in other areas but not anywhere around here .

For one thing, I was a little more involved than just running drops, although I have done it. Anyways, it was around here junior, as well as in Texas back in the late 70's early 80's. Heck we knew back then that the next technology to replace fiber already existed and was in the works to eventually replace this one. It's a relatively old technology. I wouldn't get so cocky if I were you about your occupation being Obama proof either. I am assuming you are working for a contactor who moves in and out following this job after that job? Hardly job security to call anything a lifetime career with this economy being what it is. You're a fool if you think other wise.
BGR will be a funny place after the debates. Mitt Romney could say that he is the Anti-Christ and the republican homers would say that the media spun it or that he was backed in a corner. Barack Obama could say that he is the devil and the same would happen on the other side.

Tell me if I am wrong. Have the spine to admit if your favorite candidate says something stupid or if they have no plan, or a bad plan. It is not sad, it is funny to hear both sides defend their candidate like he is their mom.

Where's my popcorn? :popcorn:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • 1(current)
  • Next