Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland 8 - Paintsville 0
Rams get a win at Paintsville. Raceland's Scott Grizzle pitched a 2 hitter for the win. Raceland collected 11 hits , 3 from Tolliver and 2 each from Miller , Darby, and Phillips. Darby also hit a homerun. Vanhoose and Pugh pitched for Paintsville.
Raceland's Martin hit what appeared to be a homerun, but had it reversed by the umpire. 15th region officials are weak. A Painsville fan out in right field said it was a homerun by at least 5 feet.(umpire said it was foul) :lmao: I do believe the 16th region has had the better of the 15th this year. :ChairHit:
Statmaster Wrote:15th region officials are weak.

Raceland wins 8 to 0 and you still have the gall to say somethin like that??? classless my boy...
I was there, very very close to the ball, and the ball was foul by 5-10 feet. The umpires caled it a homerun first but then over turned it. Not that it would have mattered though. The Tigers just didn't come ready to play.
corndog23 Wrote:Raceland wins 8 to 0 and you still have the gall to say somethin like that??? classless my boy...

We have played many games the last 2 seasons against 15th region teams. And all on the road. I didnt say that just based on this 1 game. This 1 was actually the best we've had with 15th umps. A Paintsville fan came to a group of our fans and said the ball was easily fair. He was sitting not 10 feet from where it landed. I'm not trying to be classless, just don't understand why every time we travel into that region to play anything, we always feel like we have the officials against us.
And there has never been a foul committed by a kentucky player in rupp arena...its all about who your pulling for. You are biased...im not saying im not biased, but in all actuality, officials do a pretty good job...
I wish we would have played better than what we did. Re-group & come ready to play tomorrow boys! Good game Raceland.
wow...Raceland must be pretty good...
Not to take away from the Rams but Paintsville didn't play worth a tater. They only had one hit, and anyone who has the slightest about the Tigers, know they have hit the ball well all year. That was a game against the 16th, so no big deal time to get it together and take it to the Pirates. Raceland has a nice ball club, good speed and a few standout players. Congrats to the Rams.
Good try Paintsville