Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley at Montgomery Co
Does anyone know the score of this game??
NYY10 Wrote:Does anyone know the score of this game??

Montgomery County won 7-4...A lot closer than I expected..I wish I could have went...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:Montgomery County won 7-4...A lot closer than I expected..I wish I could have went...

Yea Me to. do u Know who pitched for both teams
Shelby Valley is young, but they keep improving. The SV coaching staff is working the tails off of the young men involved. They are doing a good job of elevating SV baseball to the level Coach Wright established a few years ago when they defeated Pikeville and Pike Cental to win the 59th District. Hopefully, together they can continue to build on the success of the past.:thumpsup:
Yea.......i watched this game and it was way closer than what the scoreboard said! Both teams played really good...........Montgomery Batted excellent but Valley came away with just 1 error! Cade Riddle smashed a homer down Left field but was foul by about 5 feet.....Great Work to both teams
Mr.Baseball2 Wrote:Yea.......i watched this game and it was way closer than what the scoreboard said! Both teams played really good...........Montgomery Batted excellent but Valley came away with just 1 error! Cade Riddle smashed a homer down Left field but was foul by about 5 feet.....Great Work to both teams

Then it wasn't a homer...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:Then it wasn't a homer...

HAHA, what I think he meant was it went over the fence but it was foul ball lol.
It Had Home run distance

alfus21 Wrote:Then it wasn't a homer...
Mr.Baseball2 Wrote:It Had Home run distance

Just a long strike Mr.Baseball
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:Just a long strike Mr.Baseball

There u go