Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Catfish Bait?
Mine is a Bluegill, and shiners or chad !
Bluegill, cut under it's gill a little bit and make it bleed and the catfish love it...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Chicken livers or Bluegill heads
livers
livers
i like using bluegill heads and chicken liver, but at paylakes its hard to tell. my granma caught an 8 lb catfish on a strawberry at a paylake.
night crawlers for me.

then livers!
Cherry Chicken is mine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
chicken liver
Chicken Liver
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
I cought a 21 pounder on a hot dog weiner at a paylake.
Buy boneless chicken breast and cut it all up into small pieces.
Put it in a zip lock baggie.
Pour bottle of anison oil into bag.
Pour a little bit of water.
RED kool-aid mix.
SHAKE it up real good and let soak.

Catfish love it.
Me and a buddy of mine reeled in 8 today at our buddy's pond. It was kind of a last minute thing so we just bought some ole stink bait at Walmart, but it worked.
take rawl hambuger meat and mix it with wheatys , i've watched my dad do this many times. if all else fails use liver!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
night crawlers
Cherry Chicken Chunks
chicken livers
cherry chicken
Chicken Breast soaked in cool aid
Mine would have to be chicken liver or just a big gobb of night crawlers is always great.
Chex Mix with strawberry soda poured over it. I don't know why but it works. Great to catch minnows with too.

if your at a pay pond take a quart of pickled corn throw some out in the pond tie a rope on the jar punch a few holes in it sing it into the pond they will flock to it also catabo worms soaked in sweet ansine oil you get ansine oil at a pharmacy
Chicken Liver here, i caught alot of catfich on chicken liver out of the good ole licking river, or just using a big gobb of night crawlers always works, 3 years ago i caught a 40+lb catfish at johns creek on a big gobb of night crawlers.
chicken liver soaked in anti-freeze
Cherry Chicken
Paylake i use hotgog weiners and cherry kool aid and liver i use live bait in the river i still trotline a little.
Blue Gill, Shrines and Chicken Liver has been the most helpful for me to pull in the big fish. Last 2 weeks ago a 44 lb. fish was pulled out of Lower Johns Creek Paylake
I like using bluegill and shad, But if I don't have that Koolaid chicken always works. BTW I have caught a 10 pound catfish on a piece of gum once and a 4 or 5 pounder on a pickel...Smile
I sometimes use hog balls!
SE04 Wrote:take rawl hambuger meat and mix it with wheatys , i've watched my dad do this many times. if all else fails use liver!

My dad does that to but he puts cheese and something else in it ... i forgot what it was but it works...