Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Underrated
Who do you think gets the least credit in the 15th
Phelps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Probably Phelps....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yea your all right, probably Phelps, there doing pretty good this year to
Phelps is 7-4 overall, 0-2 in the district, and 4-4 in the region.
Three wins over Va and WVa teams.
Underrated or rated about where they should be????
I think AC may be a little underrated by many. They have now won 7 in a row including wins over Cumberland and Leslie County. They also beat their conference rivals 91-29 in 6 games.
AC is not underrated. Everyone recognizes them as a regional contender. I would say Belfry merits more discussion then what they recieve. They are a bit underrated.
fox sports Wrote:Phelps is 7-4 overall, 0-2 in the district, and 4-4 in the region.
Three wins over Va and WVa teams.
Underrated or rated about where they should be????

They have wins over East Ridge(2), Prestsonburg, and Betsy Layne as well....They're losses in district play are to Belfry by a score fo 3-1 and Pike Central 5-0...They played Pikeville down to the wire losing only 3-1, and could beat anyone on any given night...Yet no one ever talks about them....They still have the bad rep. of being "Phelps" and that's just not the case this season...They are extremely underrated and they could make some noise come district tournament time....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:They have wins over East Ridge(2), Prestsonburg, and Betsy Layne as well....They're losses in district play are to Belfry by a score fo 3-1 and Pike Central 5-0...They played Pikeville down to the wire losing only 3-1, and could beat anyone on any given night...Yet no one ever talks about them....They still have the bad rep. of being "Phelps" and that's just not the case this season...They are extremely underrated and they could make some noise come district tournament time....
ER, P-Burg, and Betsy Layne are a combined 16-23.
Burch, Hurley, and Williamson aren't baseball powers.
Phelps is a decent team and could be good in the future.
Young. And numbers are an issue as always.
Personally.... I have began to wonder if it doesn't depend on whom you have behind the plate......I'm NOT dogging officals by no means... BUT.... I have watched these kids grow up through little league and I KNOW what kind of ball players they are! All I can say is.... ya never know!!!! Confusedhh:
Belfry
sv is the most underated team by far
Phelps
Geraldo Rivera Wrote:sv is the most underated team by far

Y u say that for