Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central 5 Leslie County 3
Nick Music pitched 4 innings of great baseball giving up only 3 runs. He got the Leslie County hitters to hit a lot of ground balls and fly balls. The AC defense was excellent this afternoon, backing up Music and Turner, who pitched the 6th and 7th innings. Ramon Spurlock came through with a few key hits for the Rebels. They scored 2 runs in the bottom of the 6th thanks to some good base running and nice double by Spurlock. #11 pitched for Leslie, and he didn't do a bad job. AC just hit the ball in the gap and did what they needed to do to manufacture the runs.
Huge win for Allen Central and the 15th Region...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This was Leslie's first loss of the year...They are now 17-1....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:Huge win for Allen Central and the 15th Region...
Yeah wasnt Leslie 18-0 on the season?
17-0, my bad
I would have loved to have seen this game!Good job Rebels!
Congrats again Rebels!
gish_7 Wrote:17-0, my bad
Allen Central was Belfry's first loss (9-1 at the time), Cumberlands second loss, and now Leslie's first. Maybe teasm will start respecting the Rebels a little bit. This game is the first of many tough teams that include Letcher, Paintsville, Johnson Central, Lexington Catholic, Pike Central, etc. If they continue to play the way they have been playing, they can make some serious noise in the 15th and play with anybody.
No doubt, Ac is playing some very good ball right now.
Great win for Allen Central as they continue to have a good year.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Allen Central was Belfry's first loss (9-1 at the time), Cumberlands second loss, and now Leslie's first. Maybe teasm will start respecting the Rebels a little bit. This game is the first of many tough teams that include Letcher, Paintsville, Johnson Central, Lexington Catholic, Pike Central, etc. If they continue to play the way they have been playing, they can make some serious noise in the 15th and play with anybody.

People already respect AC....if they dont then they are foolish.
I coached against them last year and was VERY IMPRESSED with there team! Looks like they picked up where they left off!
I am very proud of Allen Central. They really played as a team and showed their talent! Congrats guys! Keep it up!
Congrats AC